Im home •Chapter 34

The next day was filled with visiting many sites the brothers used to love.Like the park were they remembered playing soccer with their father.Eating at small restaurant their family used to love.Calling their partners from back home.

Close to five at night, the brothers headed towards their mom's house.Once inside, they was her cooking a small dinner while singing to a older song.

"Hey mom"They both spoke, scaring their mother.

"Oh sh*t " she flinched , turning around about to smack whoever with the spatula she was holding .

"Chill"Greg yelled, laughing as their mother shook her head with a smile.

"Hello, you guys didn't tell me you were coming over"

"Well we wanted to see if we could spend the night.The hotel room is sh*tty and the wifi is horrible"Greg explained.

"That's alright, do you have your bags?"

"No we have to go back we can go once your finished."

--

Once settled in, everyone went to bed relatively early.Niall was frighten by having to sleep in his old bedroom.

He didn't like it there, it was filled with dark memories.Niall's fingers ran over all his furniture.It felt like he hasn't been here for years when's its only been a couple months.

The whole night, he spent tossing and turning, enable to sleep.The voices inside his head reminding him of painful thoughts that filled the room.

Until finally, Niall broke.He gave in, doing what he thought he did best.Forgetting about where he was, the dizziness clouded his mind instead of his anxiety.

After hours of laying on his floor,Niall washed up and took a couple of aspirins and finally fell asleep to a peaceful mind.

---

Last day

"Goodbye, mama"Niall hugged his mom as she dropped her sons at the airport.

Everyone exchanging their farewells,the last few days they spent going through old boxes of childhood memories.Niall finding the small figurine that his father gave him before passing, Greg found old pictures he used to take of their family, everyone smiling.His father looked healthy and happy sitting next to his mother in mostly every picture.They both took what they found.

"Boys, I want to give you the videos your father made you.Its on a Cd so be careful.Call me whenever you can, I love you guys "

"Love you too"Both said as they kissed her cheek before boarding their plane.

---

Once they got to the airport in England,Greg quickly found Denise, holding Theo.

"My babies"Denise softly yelled, opening one arm and pulling Greg into a hug.Who obviously returned it, hugging her tightly.

"I'm missed you,babe"Greg whispered.

"I missed you too"She smiled into his shoulder."Now let me hug my other baby"

Niall was soon pulled into a hug,his mother's hugs were welcoming but Denise gave him motherly love he craved for since he was five or six.

"Hi Den"Niall smiled, hugging he back.Hugging theo softly, giving the giggling baby a kiss on the head.

---

Once Niall arrived home, Liam quickly called him.Planning to have Niall over since his parents were out of town.

"Are your parents never here?"Niall giggled, looking around the vacant house.

"Not really "Liam shrugged "Couch or my room?"

"Doesn't matter"

Soon both were passionately kissing on Liam's bed, even if it was four days.Liam missed the sensation of Niall's lips and the feel of his small hands in his.

" I love you "Liam roughly said , once he pulled away; out of breath .

" I love you, too" Niall breathed, Liam's hands wrapping around his waist as he sat on his boyfriend's lap.

After small kisses and finally gathering their breath.Liam spoke "How was your mom?"

"She was nice, she gave me a video that my dad made Greg and I before he died."

"Have you watched it?"

"No, Greg fell asleep once we landed and I can't watch it without him."

The following hours were filled him small kisses and talking.Nothing much since Niall was tired and Liam was too lazy to function in any productive activity.

---

this is horrible I'm so sorry.Its short and ugly but I'm thinking about ending the story in the next few chapter.

I haven't really been feeling well, I've been having really bad panics attacks and I haven't really been myself lately.But the good news is I've lost more than 25 pounds( I've been eating very badly ): )

I hope you somewhat enjoyed this horrendous thing I decided to call a chapter but Please give your opinions I'll love to hear about your thought

•J