Best Friend•chapter 11

Niall slowly walked into school,he cut too deep yesterday.He felt dizzy and sick,his face showed it all.

"Nibear"Harry joked,clinging to Niall's side.

"Hey curly"Niall weakly smiled,the gesture quickly being noticed by his best friend.

"What wrong babe?"

"Just had a rough night"

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

"Not at school"

"How about you come over?I have your favorite ice cream and my mom said she's making roast beef"Harry smirked,trying to lighten the mood.

"Oh Harold,of course I will"Niall giggled,leaning his head on Harry's shoulder as they sat on the benches.

"You're a dork,you know that?"Harry laughed.

"And you're a meanie"Niall stuck his tounge out,it being pulled by Harry's large hand.

"Ahh stapw it hurz"Niall mumbled out,getting weird stares from students around them.

"Sorry princess,lets get going"Harry stood up as he helped Niall on his feet.Walking him to class.

"Bye babe,see you in math."Harry reached down and hugged the blonde.

"Bye Curly"Niall kissed his cheek as he heard whispers behind him.

"Aye,Niall is it?"The blonde recognized him as Matt,one of Liam's friends.

"Yeah I'm Niall."

"Well um I just wanted to ask if that tall dude is your boyfriend?"

"No,why?"

"Oh well you guys seem kinda cuddly and I was just wondering"

"Did Liam send you here?"

"No-"Niall stared him down,knowing he was lying"Yeah"

"Well tell him to mind his own business and not to pay attention to want doesn't concern him"Niall huffed"Now excuse me I need to get to class."

--

"Sorry man,Nialls really pissed"Matt told Liam what Niall said.

"Thanks anyways,do you think Niall would forgive me if I apologized."Liam asked, not really hoping for an honest answer.

"I don't know,just apologize and see what happens.Give him a letter or something nice.Anyways, I have detention with Ms. Jefferson."

"Thanks Matt,see you later"

And with that the tall blue haired boy ran to the teacher's classroom.

--

Liam walked to his math class, praying to be able to talk to Niall.

Earlier,when Liam was walking to class and saw Niall. Niall rolled his eyes and quickly walked far away from Liam.

"Harry!You promised to give me it"Niall tried jumping to grab his binder from Harry's hands that wear raised in the air.

"I lied,shorty"Harry laughed, waving it higher in the hair.

"I hate you"Niall pouted,not being able to grab his binder.

Liam nervously walked to them and easily grabbed Niall's binder.Handing it to him.

"Here you go,babe"Liam smiled.

"Whatever"Niall grabbed Harry, who stood there confused, walking inside the classroom.

Liam sighed as he walked inside behind some girl.

--

Niall tried so hard,so hard not to look at Liam.All he thought about is how hard he wanted to punch Liam yet get up and kiss him again.

"Niall,are you okay?You look like you're about to cry."Josh whispered,tapping Niall lightly.

Looking at his paper,Niall noticed small wet spots on it."I'm fine,just thought of something sad."

Josh silently nodded,not truly believing the blonde's words.

"Our next assignment,we have to get in groups of three. And you'll solve a problem from chapter eight on a poster board .Then present it to the class."Mr McCall announced."Also I'll be picking your groups"

The class was filled with groans as Niall silently pray to be put together with anyone but Liam.

The teacher called out the names,Liam being put in a group with Max,Isme and Sadie .While,Niall was assigned to a group with Harry,Zayn and Jennifer.

"Niall"Harry whispered,searching the book for a problem"What's up with you and Liam,I thought you guys were basically together"

"That's what I'm gonna explain at your house"

"Did he do something to you because if he did I'll surely beat his ass"

"Don't worry about it,I'm over him.I guess"

Niall was on the verge of tears,the gesture not being unnoticed. As Harry grabbed his hand and squeezed it.

"Don't worry babe"

----

As Niall fled the school,alongside Harry,the pair discussing the latest gossip of the school.

"Yeah I heard Lola finally broke up with Fran.Like he's been cheating on her for a while."Harry spoke,holding Niall's instrument in one hand and holding onto his binder.

"Really?Did she know about it?"Niall adjusted the straps of his backpack, moving aside to let a boy pass by them.

"I think so yet she didn't care I guess"

The pair walked silently to Harry's house, Niall looked at the house.It was quite large,two stories, blue with a gray roof.

As they stepped on the porch,Harry grabbed his keys from his pocket and opened the door.

"Hi mom"Harry smiled,seeing his mom sitting on the couch,watching the tv."This is Niall,can he stay for dinner?'

"Hi I'm Harry's mom but you can call me Anne,hun.And of course you can "Anne spoke as Niall greeted her.

"We'll be down soon "Harry called out,leading Niall to what he guessed was Harry's bedroom.

"Okay now tell me"Harry said shutting the door

" Well Liam was jealous of you when he saw you hug me and when we where walking to his house.Zayn stopped me and handed me my shirt. And when he left,Zayn hugged me.Liam got all mad and in front of his house,he yelled at me calling me a slut ."Niall was now being held by Harry as he slowly rocked him back and forth.

"I swear to god,Niall.He's gonna get slapped tomorrow."

---

*smirky emoji*

I hope this is long enough, I got fake nails and it's literally the hardest thing to write with.

Okay I'm done bye babes

•J