Beam got shocked because Krist never gets angry when they talk about his real daddy, now why? What triggered him? he got curious, "why krist? You know right? That your mommy loves your real daddy a lot"

Krist went to verge of cry, "No! I saw when mommy sobs by our real daddy, I don't know the reason but daddy made mommy cry so I don't want him, what if he makes my mommy cry every day, my mom didn't even eat properly in the morning..hiks"

"Shhh....don't cry, dear...I will help you...hmm wait how about another mommy?", Beam comforted krist who shook his head while wiping his tears, "No! Until mommy ask...we want no one".

Beam released a defeated sigh and said, "what about we put a ring on your mommy's finger...so that everyone will think your mummy is reserved and will never approach him"

Krist asked in confusion, "really? If mom put a ring then no one will come? even daddy?", beam smiled and nodded his head, "Hmm..maybe, your dad won't approach him, now go and do your home work my strong boy", krist spirited to singto room with a smile.

~~~~~~(singto room)

Krist counted his savings with his little fingers and noted down in his note, he called Oon to get his attention, "Oon will you please give me your savings money?", Krist knows Oon will give him even if he is not willing, but to a curtesy he asked Oon , Krist explained the reason "Oon I need that money to buy gift for mommy, I will give you back soon"

Oon smiled brightly and joined him, he told Krist how much money he has in his savings, Krist wrote down that too in his note book and explained his plan of buying a ring for their mother, he stood from his place and opened singto drawer, he takes the savings box from inside and opened it.

Singto watched him through his corner of his eyes while writing his homework from the bed, Ice is playing with his blocks near singto, Oon runs to Krist and said, "P'krist! You should not take others money without asking permission"

Krist shook his head in confusion and told, "don't worry Oon I will not take others, I remember mommy words", Oon asked quickly, "then why are you taking P'sing money without asking?"

Krist replied, "ohh..Oon, it's mine!", by hearing this singto got shocked and perked his ears, 'is not its mine?' he thought. Oon asked puzzled , "don't lie p, it's P'sing money right?"

Krist explained to him his reasons, "hmm.. one-day mommy told me 'whatever my wife have is mine and whatever I have is my wife's too' and, I asked mom who is wife, mommy told the one I want to marry', I asked how I would know who to marry, mommy told me, 'the one who makes me happy, the one who makes me smile, the one who I like to be with me all the time, happy time to sad time, the one who I don't like to share with others,..... And finally, the one who i want to be with every day joyfully', I don't understand many things, but I don't like to share P'singto with others and P'singto always makes me happy, so I will marry P'singto"

Singto got surprised, he starred Krist and said in his warning tone, "krist, I am not your wife and even if I am, you should get my permission before touch my things", Krist starred singto and said, "ok P'singto..here I will keep it back..hiks...I am sorry for taking min-- yours..hiks..."

Krist went near ice and asked him, if he is having any money? ice answered he is having in his home but he doesn't know how much, singto feels guilty for making Krist cry, Oon asked Krist in low voice, "P'krist, P'sing didn't scold you right! why are you crying?".Krist just continues his cry ignoring Oon.

Singto approached Krist and stretched his saving box to him, "here take this, I am sorry, I will also give you the one I keep in dad's room, don't cry..". Krist wiped his tears and told, "it's OK p, just don't raise your voice again, it's scary", Krist pushed the box away but singto insisted Krist to take his money, after some pampering from singto, krist took that money while Oon went jaw dropped by the upside down scene.