1. A Typical Monday Morning

Start from the beginning

"Y/N?"

"Yeah I'm still here sorry" you cough a little bit sighing picking up your phone and clothes walking out of the bathroom "are you kidding?! W..was there any suspects put in custody? Evidence??"

"So far all police found was a wallet, keys, and a jacket but those all belonged to the owner. Whoever killed them has done this shit before and it's like horror movie creepy..you don't have any classes right now right?"

You drop your phone on the bed sighing

"No but I was planning on heading out" you drop the towel putting on your bra and panties then pulling the top you picked out over your head "but there goes that idea"

"Want me to just come with?? Incase that nut is still running around. Then again if I was that close to being caught I'd hide too"

Chuckling a bit you pull up your shorts buttoning them then quickly tied your hair back into a ponytail "sure you down to shop? I'm getting a few things for the apartment..oh! That reminds me can you uhh.."

You stare at your room filled with unpacked boxes like how almost every room was

"Wanna help me unpack?"

"Fine but you better have wine"

"Oooh I got wine sweetie" you giggled picking up your bag and keys exiting your room. You walk into your living room listening to your friend blabber on about the killer and updates that were appearing on the news and you just had to think..'who could've done such a thing??'

'Who was it?'

'Was it someone you knew?? God I hope not..both ways'

"Ok I'll let you go sorry for spooking you" you snap back to reality quickly looking down at your phone "uhh..yeah ok heh" you grab a pair of shoes putting them on and grab your small backpack which was like your purse but not too girly "i'll see you in a bit i'm gonna start heading down to the mall now" 

"alright be safe love ya Y/N" you hear your friend make a kiss noise into the phone as you make one back you click the button hanging up on them, you take a quick glance around your apartment then sigh heavily walking towards the front door before hearing a loud thud causing your body to jerk turning towards the sound. A small pigeon hit your window as it's on the ground flapping it's wing furiously trying to get back up "awww" you set your bag down quickly running over to your balcony to pick up the creature when it hops back up quickly. The small bird steady's itself before getting back up on the ledge and flying away. 

You shrug it off walking back to your bag picking it back up and walk out the front door of what you called home. Taking out your keys locking the door and pulling the knob too to make sure it's entirely locked you made your way down the hallway to the elevator. You click the down button as a small ding is heard. You patiently wait for the doors to slowly open taking a step inside the metal box clicking the main lobby button. 

"Hold on!" 

The doors slowly begin to close as you notice a boy in an orange hoodie running down the hall towards the elevator, you stick your arm through the metal doors forcing the elevator back open as he walks inside catching his breath "thanks"he smiles warmly at you "no problem" you return the smile, looking down at the elevator buttons then back at him you raised a brow "well?" 

"huh? oh! main lobby" 

He rubs the back of his neck sheepishly earning a small giggle to escape your lips "you following me or something?" you ask jokingly "totally psh love to follow strangers it's a hobby" you laugh a bit more causing him to chuckle a bit as well