23. PDA!

*beep*beep* beep*

Ugh I hate the Jet lag. I'm too tired.

Either way I got up and got ready for the day. Today I will personally drag Lei to school. We talked over the phone yesterday and he refused to go.

*Outfit is image above*

I ate breakfast and drove over to Lei's house.

"Oh welcome Miss, Lei is still sleeping, shall I awake him for you?" The maid asked me politely as we walked into his house.

"It's fine. I'll go wake him up myself" I reassured the maid and walked off to his room.

I knocked quietly but no answer. I walked inside and found him sleeping peacefully in his bed.

'He's flawless. He even has perfect visuals while sleeping'

I leaned over his bed and pecked his lips lightly.

"Get up."

He smiled then rolled over back into his covers.

"Yah! Lei get up!" I tugged on his comforter.

"No. I'm tired" he pulled back his blanket and covered his head with a pillow.

"Hua Ze Lei if you don't get up I'll personally drag you in your pajamas to school"

He looked at me curious if I would do it.

"Cmon. Get up" I held my hand out for him.

He took it and hugged me as he got up.

"I'm so happy you're my girlfriend!" He hugged me tight then kissed my cheek.

"Me too, now hurry and get dressed. I'll take you to school." I smiled up at him.

"Okay, I'll be down in a few" he kissed me then left to get in the shower.

▪▪■▪▪▪■▪▪

We ate some breakfast at J.Y.V then headed off to Ming De.

I put my sunglasses on and walked beside Lei into campus.

"You look gorgeous baby" he took my hand in his.

"Thank you, I get that alot" I smirked at him.

As we walked into campus there were alot of stares. Some from girls, alot from guys, and some from Shancai.

We walked into the bridge room to meet my brother and the guys.

"Ew. You two really are together" Ah Si complained.

Lei let go of my hand in like a panic.

"Yah! Leave me alone you idiot. Be greatful! If I wasn't dating Lei I would already be gone. I have other places to be" I sat down on the couch.

 I have other places to be" I sat down on the couch

"Psh. Yea right. Like I should be greatful to him. First he took my girlfriend and now he has the person most important in my life. My sister" Ah Si walked out of the bridge room pissed off.

The guys looked at me concerned.

"Ugh. Let me handle this." I walked out of the room following him. "Ah Si!" I yelled down the hallway.

"What?" He stopped in his tracks.

"Ah Si what's wrong? Why can't you just let go of the past." I came up to him and held his forearm.

"Do you know how long I've tried to keep both of you away? I don't want my bestfriend dating my sister. Date who ever just not him, do you know he went to France to chase after Jing? Then he came back to be a player." He started getting mad.

I hugged him. He stood there shocked but eventually hugged me back.

"Ah Si don't lie, I know you think I'll leave you. I won't. You'll always be my favorite brother. Let me date Lei, I really do love him."

"Just don't leave me." He hugged me tight.

"I promise. And if I do leave you can come with me.... And of course Yixing and Jackson too. I'm never separating from them." I giggled at the thought of my bestfriends.

"Where are they anyways? Do they even know you're dating Lei?" He asked me while still holding onto me tight.

"They do know. I told them yesterday. Currently they are in Paris with some friends of ours. They'll be back here in a day or two." I smiled into his chest.

"I'm glad. You need them by your side to keep you in check."

"Hey! RudE!" I playfully hit him.

"By seriously no more PDA in front of me please. I won't hold back my brother instincts" He said in a serious tone.

"Only hand holding and hugging. I promise" I held out my pinkie.

We interlocked pinkies, just like when we were kids.