Move

◇▪◇▪◇▪◇▪◇▪◇▪◇
I

called the movers and they said they're on their way.

"Can we stop to get some breakfast?"

"Really Jackson? Again?"

"Pleasee!"

"Fine."

I drove us to a fast food place and ordered our food.
~~

"Okay so we have to pack everything into boxes and then we fill the cars. Whatever we can't can't fit in a box we'll leave it to the movers. Got it?"

"I call driving the lambo!" Lay said running out.

"Yah! I wanted that one!" Jackson got out of the car mad.

"C'mon you idiots." I entered the house and saw no one. "Come on guys the faster I get my stuff the less time I spend here."

We went up stairs and started packing everything. We had the staff help us load the boxes into the car.

"Viv! You came back dear!" Yu Sao saw us and came to hug me.

"No we just came to get my stuff Yu Sao. I'm still leaving."

"Please don't leave, this house isn't the same without you."

"Yu Sao I'm not willing to go through hell again with Si. I helped him when he got in fights. I helped him when mom threatened to take his cards away. I'm done having to withstand him. I'm done being ignored." I kept packing my clothes in the extra suitcases I had.

"I understand. You are just like your father. Do what you have to do dear, maybe he'll appreciate you when you're gone."

She helped me pack until there was nothing but little bits of trash around the room.

"Yu Sao we're leaving now, thank you for helping us" I hugged the dear old lady and walked off to the cars with lay and Jackson

"Yu Sao we're leaving now, thank you for helping us" I hugged the dear old lady and walked off to the cars with lay and Jackson. The moving truck was already full and ready to go as well.

 The moving truck was already full and ready to go as well

(Yellow car not included as her cars😁)

"Alright, you guys are going to follow this gray car that Lay is going to drive. Jackson and I will follow from behind."

"Yes miss. We might have to unload the truck tommorow since it's already late. If that's okay with you miss." The guy said looking worried.

I looked at myphoen and he was right. It's already 12:30am. What the heck! Why did th they mention it before?

"Of course, I'm sorry I didn't know what time it was. I'll make sure to pay you extra for working after hours."

"Thank you Miss." They got in the truck while we got into our cars as well.

Lay left followed by the truck then Jackson. I was backing up when I saw Ah Si drive in.

"Viv! Dear! You forgot this box!" Yu Sao ran out of the house chasing after me.

I put my car in parking and went out to see the old lady. Ah Si also got out of his car followed by the girl who kicked him in the face. She looked beyond scared.

"What is it Yu Sao?"

"Dear you left this box at the bottom of the stairs."

I opened the box and saw what it had. It was a bunch of pictures I had hung up on my wall of Ah Si and I ever since we were young.

"Yu Sao I don't want this."

"Dear it's yours. Take it."

I took the box and walked to the garbage can. I threw the whole box in. I saw Lei walking up to me by the trash can.

"You can't throw those away. You know you'll regret it later"

"I doubt it. I mean nothing to him so he should mean nothing to me." I turned around and started walking to my car Ah Si and the girl were still outside watching me.

I got in my car and turned my music on. There's nothing but a little Exo to lighten up my mood.

I saw my passenger door open and Lei tried cleaning the sets beside me to sit..

"What do you want now?"

"Help me clean this seat up."

I put everything in a box and handed it to him.

"Seriosuly Lei I'm not in the mood. PLEASE get off."

"No."

"Lei get off!"

"I need a ride home and you live right next door to me, so free ride home"

"no."

"Yes."

"No. Now get off!"

Lei got off and stood outside the door with a pout on his face.

I ignored it and backed out of the driveway.

I looked back at Lei and he stood still just looking at me with his arms crossed.

I stopped and rolled down the passenger window. "Fine! Hurry up!"

Lei smirked and walked to my car. "Hua Ze Lei, if you don't hurry up I'm leaving!" I started slowly driving away.

"Don't be mean Vi!" He ran to my car and got In. I looked at Ah Si who for some reason was still outside with the girl looking at us. I could see she was disappointed, maybe cause lei is in my car.

"So are you going to drive or..?" Lei put his seat belt on and shoved the box of stuff in the back.

"I'm going bossy pants. I was just waiting for you to buckle up."

"Sure."

"You really dont shut up today huh?"

"Stop being mean. It's your fault anyways, I can't believe you slapped me."

"I warned you."

"I know. I'm sorry. I should have stayed out of it, it's also my fault Ah Si found out you slapped Shancai"

"You should have. Don't blame yourself about it. I'm sure he would have found out either way, I beat him up to. All he did was leave me a bruise."

"I'm sorry Vi!" He's the only person who calls me Vi, it feels like the good old days.