Haunted House : Part Four

Start from the beginning

"No... I came here because I wanted to come. Mom is missing you and I realized that I was wrong. After all that you did for Priyanka, you didn't deserve to be treated like that." Omkara tells her.

"You should have thought of all that before."

"Gauri..."

"I am done talking to you!" Gauri says like a five-year-old and stomping her foot, she marches to her room and slams the door shut.

Late at night, Gauri was sleeping when she gets woken up hearing her mobile ringing loudly. Rubbing her eyes, Gauri checks her mobile to see Omkara calling her. She sits up and answers her call.

"WHAT?"

"Hi Gauri." Omkara says sweetly.

"WHAT?"

"I am standing outside your flat. I want to talk to you. Can you open the door?"

"NO!"

"Please?"

"What do you want?"

"I want to talk to you. Please."

"Go and come back in the morning."

"I am already here, Gauri."

"My parents are sleeping."

"Let them sleep. I want to talk to you only."

"Why?" Gauri asks suspiciously.

"Because it is you I want to talk to."

"And I don't want to talk to you."

"I got you something."

"What?"

"Open the door."

"Fine but you try something smart with me, I will castrate you."

"Oh please. I am not desperate."

"And I am too beautiful for you."

"Once in a blue moon, Gauri please look at the mirror." Omkara tells her. "You wouldn't live with such misconceptions then."

"Don't forget you told your sister that you found me hot." Gauri reminds him with a smirk as she opened the door.

"And you told my sister that you have a thing for me." Omkara tells her as he cut the call.

"What did you bring for me? Give it and go." Gauri says ignoring what he said.

"I will." Omkara says as he pushed her aside and walked in.

"Chocolates and ice cream for you." Omkara says as he turned to look at her and offered her the packet.

"That is what you got?" Gauri asks disinterested refusing to look at the packet, lest she gets tempted.

"Your father said that best way to apologize to you is through praline and cream ice cream and dairy milk. I know your secret, Gauri. You have a sweet tooth." Omkara says grinning.

"I will eat the ice cream and chocolate." Gauri says big heartedly. "But I won't forgive you."

Omkara chuckles hearing her. "That is a start."

Gauri was eating the ice cream all by herself while Omkara watched on.

"Your father said that you refuse to have anything to do with ghosts."

"Yes."

"It's your gift, Gauri." Omkara tells her.

"It is not."