"And it doesn't mean you should do the same to him." Inder tells her.

Gauri glares at her father and then turning to Omkara she says with fake smile. "Hello Mr. Omkara. How are you? How is aunty? Hope she is fine and I hope, you are having diarrhea, because that would be the only good thing that can happen to your sorry stuck up and constipated self."

"GAURI!" Madhavi scolds her while Inder keeps his head on his hand while Omkara continued to be amused by her.

"Now, will you please take your sorry ass out of our couch and take it out of the main door never to return again? That would mean a lot to us."

"I came to say sorry." Omkara says as he stood up.

"Sorry is too LITTLE..." Gauri starts to scream onto his face when Omkara quickly moves back as he frowned at her in disgust and started gagging.

Confused, Gauri covers her mouth and smells her breath and closes her eyes in humiliation. The only thing, she had been doing religiously for the past two weeks was brush her teeth as a girl got to eat and today in the excitement of seeing Omkara, she forgot that!

Gauri covers her mouth and orders him, "BE HERE." and she quickly runs to her room.

"Oh my God, how am I ever going to get her married?" Madhavi moans softly while Inder sighs loudly defeated. Omkara watches them for a few seconds then he turns to look at Gauri's bedroom, and he couldn't help it, he started laughing out loud.

"What is so funny?" Gauri asks as she came out of her room wiping her face with a towel.

"You." Omkara replies still chuckling.

Gauri furiously growls.

"Gauri, calm down." Inder tells her.

"He insulted me. ME! GAURI KUMARI SHARMA!"

"I didn't know there was anything special about Gauri Kumari Sharma." Omkara replies to rile her up as he stood up. Honestly, he hadn't had so much fun since Priyanka's death.

Gauri furiously glares at him as her nose flared up.

Omkara chuckles seeing her so furious. She looked so adorable. "I was just joking. I came to tell you that I am very sorry for what I said. Every time, you leave home Mom used to cry and I thought that you were reminding her of Priyanka and I just wanted to protect her. But Mom told me that, that is not the truth. The truth is you were filling the void that Priyanka left in her life. I shouldn't have said that and I am sorry. I hope you will accept my apology and come back to visit mom."

"NO!" Gauri replies furiously.

"You should know that my height is 5.6 and I have an ego much taller than that, but still I am here. Shouldn't that say something about how sorry I am?"

"It would have, if you weren't so arrogant." Gauri replies.

"I can't help it, Gauri. That is how I am."

"Gauri... be reasonable." Inder tells her in a gentle tone.

Gauri turns to her father and accuses him, "Don't say anything. I know, if I forgive him then you can forcefully take me to that new haunted house. Sorry, unlike you I am not going to embrace my curse."

"Shut up, Gauri!" Omkara says losing his cool. "How can you even call that a curse? That is your biggest blessing. Your gift."

Gauri's mouth drops open hearing Omkara and then turning to Inder she accuses him furiously. "You put him up to it!" Gauri says as she pointed her finger at her father, not even registering that he was looking at Omkara in astonishment. "You told him to come here, right?"