Chapter Sixteen

The team clapped wildly as Dorthy and I stumbled onto the plane, frozen as they hooted and cheered for us from behind our wide black glasses. 

I tried not to cringe from the loud sound, as I glared at all the laughing and rowdy men crowding us. 

"Why the fuck are they cheering?" Dorthy rasped into my ear. 

I closed my eyes, "probably something to do with the body shots last night" I moaned back, before slowly stumbling down the aisle, until I caught Kal's smug face. 

He was seated next to Preston, but the two chairs facing theirs were open. 

I dropped like a rock, trying to pretend like the entire world wasn't spinning. 

Dorthy followed me with a wheezing sound. 

We stared at the two grinning males in front of us, "hey Kal, they look pretty twisted right?" Preston mocked, as he tapped his chin, looking between the two of us. 

Kal nodded slowly, an innocent smile on his face, "sure do, Pres, they got pretty soused last night" Kal added. 

I glared, while Dorthy pouted from beside me. 

"I wonder if someone told them to slow down, or stop?" Preston continued his little play with Kal. 

Kal nodded solemnly, "pretty sure we did though, didn't we Pres, but what did they tell us to do?" 

Pres snapped his fingers like he figured it out, "they told us to fuck off, remember" he deadpanned, looking at the two of us with judgement. 

I slowly slid my glasses off my face, staring at the two of them, "cute" I hissed, trying to ignore the pounding in my brain. 

"Tell them to shut up" Dorthy viper hissed into my ear, sounding completely demon like. 

"I thought I got crazy when I was drunk, but you two girls have me beat" Kal snorted giving a patronizing smile to the two of us. 

I hissed at him. 

"I didn't think it was possible, but he is right. You two actually went skinny dipping last night" Preston shook his head, giving his girlfriend a stern look. 

Dorthy pointed a weak finger at me, "it was her idea."

"Only after you said I was bad at skinny dipping!" I hissed back at her. 

She paused, "I did say that" she relented. 

Kal snorted, "how is one bad at skinny dipping?" he asked Dorthy. 

She shrugged, "only drunk Dorthy knows, she made it make sense, which is why we jumped into the hotel pool naked" she shrugged. 

My head snapped to her, "you jumped in naked?!" 

"Duh, we went skinny dipping, didn't you?" she shot back. 

"No! There was a whole group of teenagers in the pool, remember! Holy shit, you stripped all the way?" 

"You didn't?" she cried back, "no wonder I said you were bad at it! But you jumped in first!" she cried looking at me. 

"No, she fell in. Which is why I jumped in, because she started drowning" Kal shook his head. 

Dorthy's jaw dropped while I winced. 

"You were on swim team in high school" she said, blinking up at me in confusion. 

"I fell onto the steps, and I forgot how to because the surface wasn't flat."

"That makes no sense."