Chapter 6 ~ We're both home alone..

(1121 words)

Bakugo's POV

I woke up to my alarm and I shut it off immediately. I grown and get up after a few minuets and start my morning routine. When I finish and walk out, I notice that Deku is there waiting for me. Damn nerd. "What you waiting for me nerd?" "O-Oh well, since we're both going to work on our project, I just felt like I should walk with you to school.." I could she's embarrassed to say her reasoning, so I just sigh and start walking, the nerd right next to me.

"So, do you think our mom's will have us hang out again like when we were little?" I thought about it for a second, it would be nice for that to happen, but I'll never admit that. "Maybe, our mom's are weird like that. And if they do they better not fucking embarrass u- me." Damn it, I almost say us. The nerd started to giggle. "I remember how you used to be when you get embarrassed, you would yell a lot."

"Oh yeah? You would scream and cry when you were embarrassed, so don't act like I was worse." We kept on having small conversations about our past, I would even chuckle for a second, but stop hoping the nerd wouldn't notice. When we got to the school I didn't even notice how fast it took us.

When we got to the class room, Deku went to her friends round face and four eyes and I went to my seat and played games on my phone. After a few minuets I was poked on the four head and I looked up to see Deku smiling at me. I swear that smile can kill the evilest of hearts. "We can work on our project, as long as we let Mr. Aizawa know we're here at some point through out the day, we can just head to the practice rooms right away." "Alright, let's head over." We get our stuff and enter a empty practice room.

~~~~~~~~~~

"What key should we have this in?" "Dose it really matter?" At this point, we have the lyrics for the song and the notes. "Yeah, I guess your right, I can't really see why he would even grade it if we could just pick an song already made." The bell rang, which means we have lunch. "Wow we're already half way through the school day and have our lyrics, I thought it would take longer!" Deku got up and stretched. I got up as well. "Well I'm fucking hungry, so lets hurry and get going to the cafeteria. We can leave our stuff here, it's not like anyone will steal it." Deku nodded her head and we left to go to the cafeteria.

Once we got to the cafeteria we got our food and Deku started to look for her friends. I started to walk away when she grabs my sleeve. "Where you going?" "Aren't you going with our friends nerd?" "Well yeah but, I don't want to leave you alone, so I want you to come with me?" She then proceed to make puppy eyes. Before I could always just say no, but now? I would be a horrible person to do that. I nodded and followed her to where her friends were at and we sat down.

"Woah you got Bakugo to sit with us, I thought you hated everyone?" Round face spoke. "I'm only here because Deku forced me here." Even though that's not the case, I still went with it hoping that Deku would as well. "Yeah I did, I didn't want to look for him after lunch since he would magical disappear out of fin air." Oh thank god she's not an idiot and catches on to things.

~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

For the rest of the day, Izuki and Bakugo practiced singing their parts. They both didn't want to start the dance routine process yet, both being unsure if the other if ok with it or not. Once the bell rang for the end of the school day, they both pack up and start leaving the school. They have some conversations here and there but most of the walk was comfortable silence. Soon Bakugo gets a text message and he opens his phone.

"My old hag just texted me, she wants me to go to your house today." "Did she say why?" "Nope, like fucking always. She said I might have to sleep over as well." Bakugo shows the text to Izuki and she blushed at the thought of it. 'D-Did mom tell Aunty about my feelings for Kacchan for this? ' Izuki thought to her self. "T-Then we should just stop at your house since it's closer and you can bring what you could possible need if you need to sleep over.." "Yeah sure, whatever."

Once they both get to Bakugo's house, they enter and Izuki sat on the couch while Bakugo when upstairs to get what he would need. Izuki started to look around and notice pictures of when her and Bakugo were kids.

Izuki's POV

These are photos from when we were kids.. I could tell when each picture was taken. One picture caught my attention. It was little me showing off a small plastic ring, Kacchan was in the background, embarrassed and blushing but was smiling. This was when he gave me a I guess a promise ring, saying he would get me a real ring when we get older. I blush remembering that day clearly, I was so happy that day.

I heard Kacchan walking down the stairs and I quickly move away from the photo. "What were you doing?" "Oh, I was just looking around, I saw some of the photos up but that's it." Kacchan look towards the photos and walked to the one I was just looking at and picked it up trying to make sure I didn't see but I saw. "Well we can start heading to your house, I have everything I need." I nod and we start walking to our house in comfortable silence.

Once we got to my house I get my key out and unlock the door. "Mom? Me and Kacchan is here!" I walk in after taking off my shoes and walk to my kitchen, seeing a note on the counter. "Huh, she left a note.." I start reading the note out loud. "Sorry that I'm not home, I have a meeting and I won't get home until 11, hope you have a good time with Bakugo." "So your mom is at a damn meeting?" "I guess..." I know that she found something to do so we would be left alone. That's when the thought hit me...

We're both home alone..

Hey it's been about three weeks, let's talk. So reasons why I didn't upload the 8th was because I found out my bf (who I had just gotten back with at the time) cheated on me our first time dating. I didn't upload last Wednesday because I had midterms and was stress. Today (I'm writing this Tuesday) I broke up with my bf after everything clicking that he was ignoring me and using that he was in Mexico as a reason for not being able to text me back when he has been texting his friends in a group chat, which his ex was in and she told me this info. Even tho it hurt that he hurt me, I finished the 6th chapter and this one to get my mind off it, and I can say that I might upload more chapter since I'll need to get over this failed relationship somehow. Hope you guys and gals had a better three weeks then me, and a less stressful one. I'll see you next Wednesday, baiiiii! ~ Frisk