Prologue

(1,930 words)

Izuki's P.O.V

Today is the entrance exam for my dream school U.A Dance Academy! Oh, I forgot to present my self heh.. Hello! I'm Izuki Midoriya, a 15 year old girl who has a liking to dancing and singing! My dream is to become as famous as the world wide famous singing and dancer, All Might! As a kid me and my childhood friend Kastuki Bakugo, or Kacchan as I call him wanted to be, a duo and become as famous as All Might but once he started dancing lessons in middle school and showed off his dancing skills to his class he got praised and it went to his head and his pride raised to the roof and he starts to bully me because he believed that someone as untalented as me shouldn't be friends with someone who had talent, so I'm solo on my dream right now.

But hopefully I won't be solo for long, once I find my soulmate! You see, in our world everyone has a soulmate assigned at birth. Each pair has a song in their heads that they learn at a young age, but once both soulmates has reached he age of 16 they get a tattoo on their upper arm, back of their hand, or wrist. The tattoo could be in any shape, from a type of gas to an animal that represents their soulmate's personality. The person's hair style would be on top of the shape and the color of the person's hair color would be on top, the eye color at the bottom and in the middle the color would blend. I'll be getting mine in a few weeks so it'll be easier to find my soulmate! (changing birthday dates for story reasons) Though there's a small sad part about soulmates.. If your soulmate dies you forget the song you both had and your tattoo fades if you had it. If your soulmate starts to love someone more then they would love you then for them their tattoo would change with that person they found as well as their song and your tattoo will lose color and the song you both had shared will either be missing the beat of the song or some words in the song. For example All Might's soulmate died before he could meet them so he lost his tattoo as well as forgetting the song. My dad had left me and my mom when I was at a young age for another girl and my mom's tattoo lost it's color. I just hope she can find a new soulmate... But let's move from the sad things.

I have a small or well major secret. For the past ten months , The All Might has be giving me dancing and singing lessons and tips! He saw my dancing and singing in action when I was defending for my self when someone declared a dance battle on me, I barely won but All Might saw the determination I had so he said he could teach me his ways. He had told me that there's once dance style that has been giving down from generations to generations and each person has made changes to the style so it seems like the person's own dance style. For the past ten months All Might has been teaching me his style and I even got to add my own style to it. My mom knows about All Might and they even met once, my mom thanked him for giving me a chance to reach my dream. Now with that cleared up, we can head to the present!

I stood at the gates of the school, wearing a big smile. 'This is it, my chance to get into my dream school! ' I get out of my thoughts when I hear someone behind me speak. "Oi nerd, get out of my way before I trip your ass and hurt you." I turn around to see him. 'Kacchan...' "S-Sorry Kacchan, I d-didn't notice I was standing i-in your way!" I moved out of his way has he just walked past me without responding.

'Come on Izuki, just because he's here doesn't mean that you have to lose focus! ' I start walking to the school, but soon tripping on my foot, great. I braced my self for impact and closed my eyes but I never hit the ground..?

I open my eyes and turn around to see a girl holding my shirt which stopped me from hitting the ground. "I saw you trip on your self so I ran over and caught you before you get the ground, are you ok?" the girl let go of my shirt as I stood up. "Y-Yeah thanks for catching me. I'm Midoriya, Izuki Midoriya." I put my arm out to shake her hand. She shook my hand "I'm Uraraka, Ochako Uraraka. Nice to meet you Midoriya." "Nice to meet you as well Uraraka. We should head inside so we won't miss the test." Uraraka nodded as we started to walk to the school.