Chapter 2 ~ You might need it

(732 words)

Time skip

Izuki's P.O.V

An hour as passed and the first half of the class has went and showed their skills. I got some note of each person when they went and their dance style, like how Aoyama has a sort of a ballet style, or Uraraka could make up a dance routine on the spot if she knows the song well enough. Some people stayed for the whole hour, some people left to practice and didn't come back, and some left and came back.

"Alright, for the students who didn't dance today will dance tomorrow. That will determine your partners for your first project. Your dismissed." Mr.Aizawa stated has he started to leave the room. "Mr.Aizawa is so intense, I was so nervous!" Uraraka shook her head, possibly shaking her last nerves off. I giggled at her words. "Well at least you survived homeroom." I gave Uraraka a reassuring smile.

Time skip to end of school day

As I was leaving the school I spotted Iida. I never got to complement him earlier so I speed up a little to catch up to him. "Hey Iida!" "Oh hello Midoriya, do you need anything?" Iida waited for me to catch up and we walked side by side. "Well I just wanted to say that your dancing skills are amazing, I love your dance style!" "Ah, well thank you, I can't wait to see how you do." "Hey wait for me!" Before I could respond, Uraraka yelled out running to catch up to us. We both waited for her to catch up to us before walking again.

"Man you two can walk fast." I giggled at her comment. "Anyway, your a good dancer Iida!" Uraraka quickly moved on to what seems to what she wanted to say in the first place. "Thank you Uraraka, your skills are quite wonderful." "Thanks Iida!" Uraraka smiled brightly from Iida's compliment. "Also I had heard yelling from you this morning when I was getting closer to the classroom, what were you yelling about?" Uraraka had a curious look on her face. "One of our classmates had their feet on the desk, which I find disrespectful!" 'Ah I see, he's just serious about school.' the three of us continued to walk together and talk until we had to part ways. 'Wow, first day and I'm already making friends!'

   I lay on my bed after getting in my room, thinking the whole day over. 'Even though Kacchan in my class, I can tell that this class will be amazing..' I get out of my train of thought at the sound of my front door opening. I get up and greet my mom and tell her about my day.

The next day

   I closed the door behind me as I left for school.
As I started to walk near Kacchan house I could hear him and his mom yelling. ' nice to know Aunt Mitsuki hasn't changed..' Just as I passed the house I froze at the sound of the front door opening, but then started to walk faster to avoid Kacchan. "Oi nerd." 'Great.. so much for luck.' I slowly turned around to face him. "Y-Yeah..?" He stood there a second, as if not expecting me to respond. "How the hell did you get into U.A with the low skill you have?" I flinch. "I-I practiced on my s-spare time.." "No way, even if you did there's no way in hell you still could have made it in. You never had skill to start with so I can't see that happening. So you had to have cheat."

Me and Kacchan's eyes meet and I can see the anger in his eye. I look away, scared he'll hit me at any moment. "Y-You know I'm n-not the type to cheat.."

I felt like running away, away from his angry eyes, even if his eyes are a wonderful color.. "Alright, then when Mr.Aizawa see both of us dance we'll have him tell us which one of us is better. It'll prove that you have a low skill and you won't get better." He walked past me, bumping his shoulder against me. I have no idea why, but I felt a boost of confidence. "Kacchan." He turns around, a slight look of surprise on his face, possibly because I called to him.

"Good luck, you might need it"

Hello, happy late Halloween! I was going to do an small story for Halloween but kinda got too lazy and stuff, the bed was just calling to me. This chapter may be a little bad since today was a lazy day for me since I had no school cause if Election Day. Like before, if there's anything I made a mistake on or anything, let me know. I love feedback to know how well I'm doing. But I'm going back to reading, have a good morning/night/afternoon! ~Frisk