Chapter 5 ~ The best day I could ask for.

(1231 words)

Izuki's POV

"W-What?! You want to do that?!?!" I was in total shock, I never expected Kacchan to want to dance in a romantic way with me?! "Well if it blew your mind, it will leave the others in fucking shock." How is he not even fazed?!?!?!? "B-But your ok with t-that..?" "Listen nerd.." He caught my full attention since I had just realized something, he hasn't called me Deku today. "Honestly I'm doing this because the more reaction we get, the higher the grade we get. And I'm trying to get the highest grade out of everyone." I understood his way of thinking, I really did. I was going to ask about the Deku thing but I didn't want to push anything, it was nice to have him this calm.

"I'm alright with this, I want to have everyone in shock!" I had a determined look on my face. Kacchan is really smart with this kinda of stuff. "Alright let's start with what music we'll be using."

Bakugo's POV

If I'm going to be honest, I have no idea why I picked romantic, but it worked either way. I may be confused with my feelings but for now, I have to work with this nerd. Honestly I would rather work with her then with the extras. For the rest of the day we had came up with the desion that we'll be making a new song and even started to write possible lyric ideas. When the bell rang we walked back to the classroom and packed up. I finished faster but I waited to Deku. By the time she finishes she noticed that I waited for her. "How come you waited for me Kacchan?" "Since we walk the same way, we could share our idea on possible lyric ideas." She surpisingly agreed and we walked out together talking about the ideas she had. Not gonna lie, she had some good ideas.

When it was time we seperated she waved goodbye when I just did my normal "tsk" noise. I enter in the house and me and my mom yell at eachother like normal but something different happens this time. "Saw you walking with Izuki, did you get the courage to talk to her again because of your feelings?" She smirked as I blushed. When I was a kid I told her that I had a crush on Izuki but I never told her about the bullying.

"Shut it old hag, it's not like that." "Keep lying to your mother, but I know you best." I sigh heavily and look towards her. "What do you want to know?" "Everything, from when you stopped talking to her to today." I had a feeling that she didn't bring this up because she was curious, something made this subject come into her head. Seeing that trying to get out of this coversation was impossible, I sigh one again and face her. "Fine I'll fucking tell you."

Izuki's POV

When I got home start telling my mom about my day since it was such an miracle for Kacchan to not be mean to me! When I finished she had a look of happiness and surprisement. "I honestly can't believe it, he didn't call you mean names?" "Well he called me 'nerd' but other then that he didn't!" "Well, what I had planned wasn't needed haha.." She's laughing nervously, what did she do now?

"What did you plan..?" "Well, I got in contact with Mitsuki and asked if she wanted to have dinner with us and bring Bakugo with her..." I did a faceplam in my mind because I honestly should have seen this coming soon.

"Well at least what happened today will make the dinner less awkward." I decided to look at the bright side of this, I mean I get to talk to him more! "I'm glad you aren't upset at me!" "I could never be upset at you mom!" Honestly I think I would have been happy no matter if anything didn't happen. I'm just hoping Kacchan won't be upset about it...

Bakugo's POV

I finished telling my mom everything, even what happened today. "So you're falling in love with her." I blush at the sentence. "N-NO!" "Oh please, you are you just don't know it. Give it time. Oh and Inko invited us to have dinner with her and Izuki today while you were at school" "Is that why you started asking me shit?" "Yes brat, we leave in an hour." And then she went to her room, leaving me with my thoughts. What are these emotions I'm feeling?

~~~~~~~~~~

Izuki's POV

After an hour there was a knock on the door, and went to open the door and Aunt Mitsuki and Kacchan was there. "Hi aunty and Kacchan!" "Hey kiddo, how have you been?" "I've been good!" I step back to let the two in and my mom comes over. "It's so nice of you to come over for dinner!" "I felt like we had to since it's been years since we last seen each other." When our parents started to catch up with one another, I walk up to Kacchan.

"So, how long ago did you learn about the dinner." "Right when I got home. How about you nerd?" "Same with me, honestly it was kind of a shock. Did your mom give you a reason why they agreed to this dinner?" "Nope, what about you?" I blushed and looked away, there's no way I could tell him the reason now! "Nope, I don't know why. Since they seem like they'll be talking for awhile, you want to work on our project in my room?" "yeah whatever, I'll get fucking bored anyways."

Both me and Kacchan walk to my room. I sit on my bed and he sits at a chair by my desk. We talked about lyric ideas, we even started to get the first verse before getting called down to eat. "So, what were you two doing while we were talking?" My mom asked with innocence, but I could sense that she assumed something happened.

"We worked on a project we got in school, we both got assigned to be partners." "What's the project about?" "We have to make a dance routine to either our own song or already existing song, we could sing the song if we wanted to as well." "Well how as school been for you Izuki?" I look up to aunty. "It's been good, I made a few friends." "Well at least someone is making friends." Kacchan makes a 'Tsk' noise, I forgot that Aunty is like Kacchan.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you for coming over for dinner, we should do this again some time." Kacchan and Aunty left, closing the door behind them. "Well at least the dinner wasn't awkward, honestly I was kinda worried something would happened." I nodded, agreeing with my mom. "Well, we should go to bed. Good night honey." I hug my mom and she hugs me back. "Night mom." I walk to my room, brushing my teeth in my bathroom, and changing into my pjs. I lay on my bed, staring at the ceiling. I really wonder what I've done to get a day like this.

As I slowly drift to sleep, the last thought that goes through my head is.. "Today was...

the best day I could ask for."