Time skip

Rias: "well this is it. I need to go but it was really nice to meet you Y/N."

Y/N: "thank you for the help Rias it was nice to meet you too."

She leaves and I knock on the door and a girl with long black hair answers the door.

???: "you must be mr flint my name is Tsubaki shinra I am the Vice President of the student council."

Y/N: "it's a pleasure to meet you miss shinra miss shitori told me to come here after class to see her."

Sona: "Ah Y/N it's good to see you how was your first day of class?"

Y/N: "it went well although I have a feeling that the girls have a crush on me I heard them talking about me and I don't think the guys like me ether."

I noticed the chess board

Y/N: "that's a nice set you have here you must play often" I pick up the king peace. "Fancy a game while we chat?"

Sona: "I can play a game while we talk" she sits down on the couch across from me. "You have the first move."

We begin the game

Y/N: "I must confess something to you"

Sona: "oh? What would that be?"

Y/N: "I'm rusty I haven't played in years not since my dad died."

Sona: "I'm sorry to hear that."

Y/N: "but there is also something else I need to talk with you about. I recently unlocked something called a sacred gear and I came here because a girl told me that you could help me figure it out she said you are really smart."

Sona then looked up and adjusted her glasses

Sona: "and who would that be?"

Y/N: "I believe she said her name was sarafall she and I where close friends for a few years."

She was surprised by this

Sona: "she never mentioned you."

Y/N: "and something else that is important I need to say."

Sona: "that is?"

Y/N: "checkmate. She told me that I needed to beet you in a game of chess I don't know why but she was very insistent on it she said that you would explain."

Her eyes went wide in surprise

Sona: "how about that tour now then? I'll explain everything as we walk."

Time skip

Sona explained everything about the three factions and how she is a devil and that Rias gremory is also a devil. She showed me around the campus and we returned to the student council office.

Sona: "there is one more thing that you need to know."

Y/N: "you showed me around the school and told me about the three factions and who where devils in town what else could you possibly need to tell me?"

Sona: I made a deal with my parents and sarafall that is someone could beat me in a game of chess I would marry them that's why she wanted you to beat me."

Y/N: "huhh. That explains a lot actually. So what does that mean then? Are we dating now then?"

Sona: "yes I am your girlfriend now."

Y/N: "I guess I should let sarafall know then."
I pull out my phone and I sent sarafall a text telling her to come by the trailers tonight.

Sona: "I'll come to your home with you so we can tell her together."

Time skip

We where on my motorcycle arriving at the trailer.

Sona: "this is where you live?"

Y/N: "yeah my dad left me the truck and trailer when he died."

We got off of the bike and went into the trailer and sat down at the table.

Y/N: "so can you help me with the sacred gear? I still don't know what thoes are."

Sona: "of course I can."

She then explained how to summon my sacred gear and to both of our surprise two revolvers appear on a gun belt on my waist I then pull them out and put them on the table.

Sona: "one holly and one demonic? That's odd."

Sarafall "Yes sona it is" she then hugs sona before sona could react. "So Y/N what did you want to tell me."

Sona and I share a look and sarafall knew right away.

Sarafall: "he did it didn't he he beat you in chess." She was super excited. "My sona is going to marry Y/N!!!!!"

Y/N: "you clever little minks you." Realizing you where played. "You tricked me."

Sarafall then winked at me with a massive smile

Y/N: "I'm going to bed this was a long day. You girls are welcome to stay if you like the table turns into a bed and the couch pulls out into a bed there are blankets and pillows in that closet." You point to a closet.

Both girls: "ok goodnight Y/N!!!"

Y/N(thaught): 'I have a bad feeling about this.'

You then go to bed.