Prologue

A/N
So my filthy 🐒s I have no idea where I'm going with this story but the picture at the top is my best friend and mines convo. I am the blue she is the grey by the way any hobo I hope you like my story I really don't know how this is going to go so if you want to add anything to this story message me my 🐒s
Prologue
POV Aubrey
My name is Aubrey Nichole and I am in high school I hate math I love reading, and English. I am the type of person that seems like a bish. I want to punch ever popular person in the face and stab the with a fork 🍴. (the emoji was needed btw I love emojis you will have to get use to it) I have just moved from Springfield and now I am in Tennessee headed to there high school how lovely. If you haven't noticed I am a very blunt person. That is enough about me for now! One more thing I love to argue and be stubborn!
POV King
Waddup dudes I am the muscle 💪 of this story! I would love to tell you my name but for now you can call me King 👑! Now dudes I am a jock I love sports! I have lived in Tennessee my entire life and my friends can be stupid they are bullies but if they beat up a girl I will beat them up my self no joke bro I hate bullies but they till none the less are my friends! Also we need a new girl I have slept with like every girl in this high school they are getting lame now these girls are all over me I hate it the need to get through there heads that it was a one night stand! Enough about the King! I will see you bootyful people in the very first chapters! Kisses 💋 to my babes!
POV Claire
My name is Claire people tell me I am the nerd of the school. This is I am not! I will tell you more later but I can tell you what the "King" looks like! He has blonde hair blue eyes about 6'1 and he is a jerk I hate him so. I have glasses,braces, brown eyes, black hair, and I am 5'5.
💪👑💪👑💪👑💪👑💪👑💪👑💪👑💪👑💪👑💪👑💪👑💪👑
That is what I'm giving your for the prologue but there will be more characters and descriptions and more I love you my filthy 🐒s ✌️out Girl Scout