Chapter 3- Will she wake?

Claire's POV
King has never and I mean never liked someone before it's weird to think he does. I swear if he hurts Aubrey in any way I will beat him up.
"You think or you know?" I asked curiously.
King replied, " Claire I know I like her."
Claire quietly replied, "what do you like about her?"
King excitedly said, "well the first time I met her she rejected me, she is stubborn, beautiful, funny, and outgoing, Claire I could go on but I'm not. She is the only person that has rejected me before."
I had no words to tell him after that. He likes her for her. I do have one question for him.
Claire quietly yelled, "when are you gonna grow some balls and tell her your feelings?
King stuttered, "w-what if she rejects me. I- I want to get to know her first." No one has ever got him to stutter and he did over my best friend.
Aubrey's POV
Where am I? It's all black what the double fudge nut. I can hear voices and they are not in my head so that's good. I hear... Who is that.....oh my gosh is that... No it can not be... It's King talking to me holy cracker nuts. Well time to listen to what he is saying.
*King talking to Aubrey NOT HIS POV*
Well Aubrey since your asleep I will tell you now I don't think I would be able to In person you would more than likely reject me so here it goes. Claire thinks I should tell you my feelings for starters and well I'm going to listen to her, But for the love of Lil Wayne please do not wake up during my speech if you do I'm going to pass out. Here goes everything.... When I first met you well Aubrey you rejected me, and I guess you could say I like a good chase.. 😉 I just winked at you so any hobo..... You are absolutely beautiful. If I could ask you this in person that would really help a guy out! I like you but I want to get to know you first... If you like me after that I would love for you to be mine.... Whelp I'm done with my speech.. Claire misses you and of course I miss you! Please wake up soon... I-I l-love you! Holy fudge balls never said that to a girl before... Goodbye love!
Did that just come out of Kings mouth? I think I should wake up and tell him I heard that but I'm scared... Of course I like him but I will play hard to get. You best believe them crackers. Whelp time to open my eyes...
King's POV
I can not believe I just said that..
"Why are you holding your head between your legs, "Aubrey calmly says?
King excitedly says, "Aubrey your actually awake!"
Aubrey starts blushing, "I heard your speech King."
King stutters," y-you..." She didn't let me finish.
Aubrey calmly says," I was not finished do not interrupt me King... I would love to get to know you before you ask me out. Now don't look so terrified. How many days was I out,and what the hell happened, and where am I?"
King replies, "yasssssss! Sweetheart you are in my bed 😉😏, you have been out for a week, and I heard you screaming at your house your dad was beating you while your mom watched, I knocked your father out picked you up and grabbed Claire's hand no big deal, but you are not going to be staying with them you will be at Claire's or mine your choice sweetheart."
Aubrey replied, " you saved my life King! I owe you one, I never thought I would get out of that house, you saved my life twice King. Since you saved my life twice I will do you both a favor I will stay at Claire's on week days and on weekends here how does that sound?"
King yelled, "Yass that's perfect!" I'm doing a happy dance in my head right now.
Aubrey says, "but I will still play hard to get and you better have washed these sheets before putting me in this bed."
King replies," your on! But sweetheart I washed the sheets just for you so feel special." I can not believe Aubrey heard my speech. Well isn't that embarrassing. Well I can't believe she is staying with me on weekends I already talked to my mom and dad they said she is more than welcome so thats good. Claire is talking to her mom now, I hope that's going okay.
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑😱😱😱😱😱
*EDITED*
I don't feel like typing anymore so here you guys go. I love you filthy 🐒's