A lil sexual fun

🥵🍋⚠️LEMON WARNING ⚠️🍋🥵

Y/N POV

My heart skipped a beat when Yakko said those words. Was he serious? I knew he was full of lust but he wants to have sex with me in the public restroom. I think he's going a little to far. I knew we should've chosen another movie.

     "Yakko were 14 a-are you serious?"

     "Yeah it'll be fun I always wonder what that body really looks like." He purrs.

"But...what if I get....p-p-p-pregnant?!"

"Woah calm down toots, I didn't mean THAT far." He Says slightly blushing.

"Oh...well if we're not having sex...I guess that ok...my parents will never know."

"Let's go then!" He excitingly grabs my arm and drags me near the singular private bathroom.

"Wait?!"

He stops. "What?"

"We can't just go in there at the same time. And then with all these people around..."

"Your right...I'll go in first and you just stand near the door and knock when no ones around."

"Ok..." Yakko goes in first and I stand near the door pretending to wait on him to come out. It takes about 10 minutes for the hallway to clear. I quickly knocked on the door. Yakko instantly yanks me in.

"*gasps* You must be...r-really excited..." My face was bright red.

"You have no idea..." He pinned me to the wall.

"S-Sooo...what...happens......now?"

"Ya gotta strip princess~" He whispers in my ear sending chills up my spine.

     I slowly remove my shirt. Yakko eagerly watches me. His eyes fixed on my breast.

     "D-Do you have to watch me? It's kinda embarrassing..."

      "Alright I won't look." He said covering his eyes.

     "Turn all the way around I know you're peaking."

"Guilty!" He faces the opposing wall.

I continue stripping until I was only in my bra, panties, and socks.

"Um.....I'm ready now"

       Yakko instantly presses himself against me.  I felt his crotch through his pants. My whole body temperature heats up quickly and I start getting wet.

       "Nervous princess?" He asked.

       "W-Well....yeah....I can f-feel you down there."

       "Don't worry I can control it." He grinned.

       "I'm also...kinda wet..."

        His crotch grew a bit more as I said those words. It felt hard and pointy. Yakko and I start making out again. 4 minutes later still making out, he slides his hand inside my bra violently squeezing my left boob. I squeal and moan.

         "Yes~moan for me princess..." He squeezes it again. I only moan this time getting use to the feeling.

      After playing with my boobs, Yakko takes it a step further and slides in hand in my panties. My scream could have almost been heard from others passing the halls from outside, but Yakko blocked my loud moan with a kiss.

       "Shhhhh...princess we're still in public." He whispers.

       "I'm s-sorry but you're the one m-moving to fast. I'm still virgin."

       "Try not to scream princess." Yakko holds my wrist together above my head with one hand, and uses his free hand to finger me. I had to hold my breathe so I didn't scream so loud.

"Yakko...I'm about to...."

"Can you hold it?" He asked stopping.

"W-Why'd ya s-stopped I was a-almost there...." I said panting.

Yakko kneels down, pulls my panties down, and places his tongue in my private area. I tried my best not to moan because it'll be so loud. A mildly loud gasp escaped my mouth. I was able to hold my louder moans in despite the way I was feeling. Yakko kept licking and swirling his tongue for a minute. Then he pinned me to the floor and spread my legs. He continued to lick, spreading my sensitive skin.

"OH YAKKO~" I moaned loudly. I was 2 licks away from cumming. And I cummed. All on Yakko's mouth. But he licks it off like it was nothing.

"Your cum is sweeter than I expected." He said licking the cum from his fingers.

I was speechless. What did I just do?

          "How was it?" Asked Yakko.

           "It was the most pleasuring feeling in the world." I sighed.

     TO BE CONTINUED

Here's that lemon 🍋 @ilovedempugz
Also haven't forgot about the carnival date @sugargloopcakes
Stay tuned

Here's that lemon 🍋 @ilovedempugz Also haven't forgot about the carnival date @sugargloopcakesStay tuned