Problems

Yakko POV

     Whenever Y/N comes home from school, she never wants to talk about her day. When I try to bring up the question "How was school?" She completely dodges the question. I think it's a way of her saying "You know how bad it was..." I also never seen her talk to any other kids besides me and my sibs. I had to get her some help. The first step, telling her parents.

<<<Y/N's house during school hours>>>

I knew her mother would be home because the actors/actresses were off today. Probably something to do with what Wakko and Dot were up to yesterday.

<<<What Wakko and Dot were doing yesterday>>>

Wakko: You sure this will work?

Dot: Yeah! Hurry up and unleash the fleas!"

Wakko opened a jar of fleas, releasing them all around in the costume room. When some performers came to retrieve their costumes, they screamed in terror as groups of fleas came hopping onto their arms.

"WERE INFESTED WITH FLEAS!!!" A woman screamed.

The actors and actresses refused to go to work till they exterminators arrived.

<<<Back to Yakko Warner and your mom>>>

I knocked at the door waiting for it to open. Mrs (Your/Last/Name) opens it.

"Yakko? What a surprise. How are you?" She greets me with a head scratch.

"I'm doing great. You?"

"I'm fine. Come in."

     We each took a seat on the couch across from each other. Mrs YLN is really nice. She even offered me tea and biscuits.

    "I'm glad you stopped by. Y/N goes on and on about you at the dinner table." She said.

     "I'd expect that. I'm very irresistible to the ladies."

     "Oh your funny." She giggled.

     "Jokes aside Mrs YLN... I came here to talk about something serious."

"What's the problem?" She asked concerned.

     "Y/N...I love her with all of my heart. She's very, very, very antisocial. I think she needs help to be a little more social. If she doesn't, I feel that life for her will be difficult. Especially in school."

"Oh my. I've  never realized how her being antisocial can have such a negative impact on her life. Perhaps I should put her with a psychiatrist." She said.

"Perfect! That'll help her."

"I'm glad we had this little talk, Yakko. I'm glad that Y/N has met you. You really care about her." She said.

"Yeah Y/N is super special to me."

We each said our goodbyes and I left out the door.

<<<Back at the tower>>>

Wakko and Dot were bored and kept nagging me to take them somewhere.

"Yakko can we go mess with people? Please?!" Dot grabbed my leg, cutely pointing.

"Yakko can we go bother Hello Nurse?" Wakko begged, also grabbing my other leg.