Change

Your POV

Yakko and I were hanging out together at the park. We silently observed the beautiful surroundings. The fluttering butterflies, the singing birds, and the dandelion seeds getting blown by the breeze really set the tone of love. Everything was perfect. Almost to perfect.

"Wow, it's such a beautiful day isn't it?" I asked.

"Yeah it's alright. But your beauty can outshine any day." Says Yakko.

I giggle at his response. A lucky girl I am. Who would have thought me, Y/N; dating one of the Warner siblings. It seems way to good to be true. Everything that has happened ever since I've met him felt like a movie. I must be dreaming.

"Hey Yakko? Do you mind pinching me? I feel like I'm dreaming?"

"Depends where." He gives a seductive look.

"Oh...just a gentle pinch on my- *squeals*" I was shocked when Yakko firmly pinched my butt. My face was heating up.

"Yakko what the heck?!" I was kinda upset about his action.

"I'm sorry...too far?"

"It's ok just...you can't just d-do that. What if my parents seen that?"

"I know. I know. Sometimes I can't help myself. It's a guy thing you wouldn't understand."

"Look, I don't care how many hormones you have. You need to get them under control."

Yakko chuckles. "You're even more attractive when you get stern with me. It's a rare site to see."

I checked the time. 3:55. I had to be home by 4. "It's that time again. Goodbye Yakko. Cya tomorrow."

Walking away, Yakko dragged himself alone with my ankle. "C'mon! Just 5 more minutes".

"Sorry Yakko but the rule was to be home by 4. If I disobey the rule, my parents won't let me see you again."

"Can we do something later? Please?" He begged while giving the sad puppy dog eyes.

"I'll ask my parents. If I'm not at the tower by 6:00, come to my window."

"Ok, love ya!" He gives me one last hug.

Yakko POV

I hated seeing Y/N go, but I love watching her leave. The time I spend with her always feels short. The fact that she's gone now makes me sad. I hope her parents let us hang out some more.

     Since 4:00 was about to hit, I wanted to get back to the tower as quick as possible. I know Wakko and Dot are pretty good at taking care of themselves, but I don't like leaving them alone for too long. Besides, I had dinner to make.

     (At the water tower)

     "Yakko you're late again! Have you been begging for Y/N to spend 5 more minutes with you again?" Asked Dot.

     "You know me so well sis." I give a guilty grin.

     "What took you so long?!" Wakko complained. "I ate a portion of the couch while you were gone."

     "Sorry, but I really thought I could get 5 more minutes with Y/N."

     "You know Yakko, if you keep this up Y/N may see you as one of those clingy guys." Says Dot.