Make out at the movies

Y/N POV

I couldn't believe it. Yakko was taking me to an amusement park. He must had planned this ahead of time because these tickets were bought days ago. He really didn't have to do this but I appreciate his generosity. However the park didn't open till 6:00 my curfew for school nights. But today was Friday. Maybe mom and dad will allow us to hang out.

     I went down stairs to greet my dad from his long day of work. He was super happy because he received a pay raise. I was happy for him and so was mom.

     "Mom, Dad? We need to talk about the 7:00 curfew."

     "Y/N we had a deal we're not changing it till your at least 25." Dad respond sternly.

     "Your/Dad/Name, honestly you have to let go eventually..." Said mom.

     "Can I please stay out pass curfew with Yakko? He bought us tickets to the amusement park and it opens at 6:00 p.m." I show them the ticket and the note.

     "Well...it is Friday. When does it close?" Mom asked.

     "12:00 a.m."

      "Absolutely not! After curfew with Yakko?!" My dad yells.

     "Honey, she's 14! We were like 12 on our first night out. Remember we snuck to the candy store?" My mom giggled.

"Yeah but that was a time when things were different." Dad responds.

"Cmon honey it's a Friday night..." Says mom.

"Mmmmm....well he does really care about you...ok fine. BUT you're curfew is no latter that 11:30. If you're not back before than you're grounded!" Says Dad.

"Thank you I love you guys!"

Yakko POV

     I how Y/N can persuade her parent to hang after curfew. I knew her mom would trust me but her dad is over-protective.

     "Oh hey Y/N. You look awfully prettier that usual..." Says Dot.

     "Woah! Since when have you shown your legs?" Asked Wakko.

I instantly turned my head to the door where I say Y/N. In shorts and a crop top. I've never seen her dress like that before. I was kinda turned on.

"Helloooo Beautiful, Sexy Y/N!"

"Oh c'mon! Aren't you over exasperating just a little bit?" Y/N blushed.

"I never over or under exasperated when it comes to women. I love them all!"

"Well ya two should get going..." Dot pushes us out the door.

"B-But the carnival doesn't open till 6."

"Yeah it's only 4:00. Says Y/N

"Go see a movie or something." Wakko adds.

"Bye bye!" Wakko and Dot lock us out the water tower.

"That was weird...they really wanted us out of there." Y/N Says.

"Forget all that weirdness sister it's time for the fun."

<<<TO THE THEATER>>>

"Alright what to watch?"

"I'm up for anything really." Y/N Says.