036

"So you got to let me know

"So you got to let me know..."

"Should I stay or should I go!"

Ruby and Will joyfully sing to the music, dancing along as well. "If I go, there will be trouble..." Ruby begins. "If I stay, there will be double.." Will finishes.

"So you got to let me know.. Sing it out, Will!"

"Should I stay or should I go!"

They laugh as the song continues to play. "This is no doubt my favorite song." Ruby smiles, taking a seat on the bed in exhaustion. "No kidding. Me too." Will smiles.

Ruby glances over at Will for a moment, who looks back at her. They lean in, softly connecting their lips. Ruby places her palms on Will's rosy cheeks as he has his on her waist.

Suddenly, the door bursts open. "Woah!" Joyce shouts, instantly turning around. Startled, they break off the kiss, widening their eyes at the shocked woman. "What is it, Mom?" Will asks.

"I was just coming to make sure the door is always open! Remember what I told you?" She raised her eyebrows. "Yes, mom. Leave the door ajar, or this relationship won't go far." Will recites in annoyance. "Exactly." Joyce chuckles, walking up to the two.

"Oh, my baby is growing up!" She pinches Will's cheeks, then wraps him in her arms. "Mom.." Will whines in embrassement. "Sorry. I can't contain myself." She beams, backing out of the room. "Oh, and remember, no kissing in the house!" She shouts, before leaving.

A moment of silence goes by as they watch her leave. Ruby turns to Will, failing to hold in her laughs. It begins in snickers, but then transforms into giggling. Will starts to laugh, too, grabbing onto Ruby's arm.

"Oh, god. That was priceless." Ruby says in between laughs. Will chuckles as she struggles to contain herself. All of a sudden, a snort lets out, causing her to silence her laughs and widen her eyes.

Her and will share a look for a moment, before the both of them practically die of laughter. "What time is it?" Ruby asks as she giggles. "Uh, 11:30." Will responds, looking down at his watch.

"Alright. I'm gonna get to sleep. Night, Will." She grins, leaning in and giving him a short peck on the lips. "Try not to dream about me, Will." She jokes as she walks out into the hallway. "I can't guarantee!" He replies.

Joyce had found an unoccupied room for Ruby. Now, she can finally sleep in her own bed. She absolutely loves her room. It's a beautiful shade of pink with posters and bookshelf's scattered all around.

She climbs into bed, wrapping the blanket around her body, then closes her eyes.

-

Will climbs into bed, wrapping the blanket around his body. He doesn't manage to close his eyes. He finds himself thinking about Ruby. The two have been dating for over a year now and he could never be happier.

He loves the way her eyes sparkled when she'd talk about books she's read. He loves the way she'd get so excited over playing D&D. He loved the way she could ramble on for hours about anything. He loves everything about her. He loves her. But he hasn't told her that. Not yet. He hasn't that type of confidence quite yet.

Maybe one day.

If all goes well,

He'll get the courage

To tell

I'm so poetic, I know
I promise next chapter will be longer :)