012

Eleven, Mike, Dustin, Ruby, and Lucas all huddle together on the bleachers, comforting eleven as she shivers

Eleven, Mike, Dustin, Ruby, and Lucas all huddle together on the bleachers, comforting eleven as she shivers. "Guys, I think the upside down did something to me." Ruby states. "What do you mean?" Mike asks.

"I've gotten so used to the air there, that fresh air is making me sick. I don't feel so good." She coughs. Ruby sighs shakily, coughing without stop. She bends over, coughing out a sort of slug from the upside down.

"Shit.." Dustin mutters. "Ruby, are you okay?" Lucas asks. "I think so." She sighs.

Meanwhile in the upside down...

"So, come on and let me know. Should I stay or should I go now?" Will shivers. With a growl from outside, he sits up. The footsteps approach loudly as the fearful boy only sits silently.

"Ruby, where are you." He whispers to himself. The growling stops for a moment, leaving the boy in silence. Next thing he knew, the wall is broken down.

Back in Hawkins

"I'll call Nancy. That doesn't seem very healthy." Mike says, walking towards the exit. "Nancy? Johnathan?" He calls out. Once he finds no one, he returns. "They're gone."

"What?" Lucas asks. "Nancy and Johnathan. His car's gone." He explains. "They're probably just sucking face somewhere." Dustin shrugs.

"Gross." Lucas gags. "No. No way!" Mike shouts. "Did they go with the chief?" Dustin suggests. "I don't know."

"No." Eleven mutters. "What? Did you see them? Do you know where they went?" Mike asks. "Yes."

"Where? Where did they go?"

"Demogorgon." She simply states. Ruby gulps, nervously glancing around at everyone.

"Guys, guys! This is crazy. We can't just wait around." Mike shouts as eleven and Ruby huddle on the bleachers. Lucas and Dustin stand ahead from him. "Mike, in case you forgot, we're still fugitives. The bad men are still looking for us." Lucas reminds.

"Yeah, and we don't even know where your sister is." Dustin adds. "El can find them." Mike says. "No. She can't, Mike." Ruby rolls her eyes. "Mike, look at her. I still think we should stick to the chief's plan." Dustin states.

"Are you cold?" Ruby whispers, earning a nod from eleven. Ruby lights her hands, creating as much warmth as she can for the girl, although the air is making her weak.