Chapter 12 - girls night

IQ: we'll pick you up from your room.

Y/N: ok. I walk back to my room and sit on my bed. What time is it any ways? I check my mask and it's 5:45. I hear a knock on my door and get up and answer it. I look through and see sundew. I literally just attacked the secret base under her cleaning place. What's she doing here? I open the door and say hi sundew what are you doing here?

Sundew: I'm your cleaner remember silly I tease. Though there's nothing to clean so I guess I just came to say hi and hang out. Can I come in?

Y/N: sure I say opening the door. She's wearing her cleaning outfit and has her basket of cleaning supplies just like last time. Is it already time for another cleaning?

Sundew: yep and this time there's no presents! Probably only cause a birthday only comes once a year I say smiling. So what are ya doing?

Y/N: nothing much. You cook?

Sundew: a little bit. Why you want me to teach you?

Y/N: no I was wondering if you want some thing to eat. I need to practice some more.

Sundew: you cook? Well if your cooking can I have some ummm well actually let it be a surprise!

Y/N: alright. I walk over to my stove and pull out some pots and pans. I grab my fresh ingredients that the staff has grabbed for me. Alright let's get cooking!

20 minute Time skip

Y/N: and hear you are I say handing her a plate and bowl full of food. This is a Russian dish called Solyanka. This is a thick soup that has an assortment of meats and vegetables. The chopped pickles and lemon slices in it give it the traditional sour flavor. Then for the main course is beef stroganoff. Then to go with the traditional Russian theme there is vodka but I can switch it out to an non alcoholic version.

Sundew: oh my god this all looks and smells amazing! Can I have the non alcoholic version please? He sets the plates in front of me and then grabs my drink. I take a bite of the beef stroganoff and my taste buds explode. Oh my god this is so good! This could be a professional dish or some thing! How did you make it so good?

Y/N: practice I guess I shrug.

Sundew: I think it's a little more than just practice. What's the secret?

Y/N: I chuckle and say it wouldn't be a secret if every one knew.

Sundew: aww tell me! I promise I won't tell any one!

Y/N: alright but you can't tell any one. I see her nod her head cause she can't talk right now cause she's stuffing her face. Before I joined the army I was going to be a professional cook.

Sundew: I swallow the rest of my food and exclaim really!? That's awesome! So do you cook much now or only for your favorite cleaner?

Y/N: I try to cook more but it just doesn't work out.

Sundew: yesss you didn't deny that I'm your favorite cleaner. I smile at him and I swear I can sense him smiling under his mask.

Y/N: well you are the only cleaner I know so by default wouldn't that make you my favorite?

Sundew: hey no need to ruin my mood I say smiling.