The vampire lord returns

Notes:

Baby Elsa meets Jack

Chapter 3 

Both the king and queen were horrified to see Elsa laughing at the male vampire's ice trick show and yet Elsa wasn't afraid.

"Good morning Iduna and Adgar, I see my assassins have failed." The male vampire stares at the Royal pair and back to little Elsa. "Lucky for the both of you, I feel like I giving you both a second chance."

"Who are you demon?" Iduna shouts.

"What did give our daughter!?" Adgar shouts.

"I'm the vampire king Jack Frost and what's in this vial that contains my ice magic mixed with vampire blood!" Jack announces proudly. "Elsa will slowly change into a full vampire as she ages, but right now she's only half vampire and will be my bride!"

"YOU MONSTER!" Adgar threatens.

"Why are you even here?" Iduna questions.

"Well long story short." Jack answers the Royal couple. After Adgar's father killed my mate, I went into a deep depression for years until one night my mates soul came to me in a dream and she told me that "one day she will return to me in a new body." That body belonging to the first grandchild of her killer."

"I'm sorry for your loss, but you can't have my baby girl."
Iduna comments not taking her eyes off Elsa giggling at the falling snow in her nursery.

"Well to tell the rest of my story, I can't take Elsa just yet." Jack explains. I'm still at war with the werewolf clan. So for Elsa's safety, I'm leaving her here and I'll be back for her on her 21 birthday.

——————-

The king and queen were left speechless as Jack Frost put Elsa back in her cradle and left without another word and created a blizzard to cover himself so that way the towns folk didn't see him.

——-

"Adgar we need to do something!"

"Don't worry my love, I have a idea that might work."
Adgar explains.

Next chapter they visit the trolls