The curse

For thousands of years supernatural beings and humans lived in peace...until today.

How everything started was on a unforgettable night. The night king runbeard's Wife is mysteriously killed by a unknown assassin.
The king was filled with rage, assumes it was the work of vampires and gathers many men as he could and ventured into the northern wilderness of the vampire clan.

The king And his 15 men quietly spots two white haired vampires, one young female and a older man standing under the red moon performing a Private wedding ceremony.
Runbeard steady launch's his bow to kill both vampires for the price of one, but only managed to kill one, the female vampire.
Sadness overtook the male vampire and ends up revealing to the humans that he , Jack Frost was the new vampire king and he was going to make sure none of them were going to make it out of the forest alive.

The vampire king cursed all the men to die horribly and some to die slowly, but as for the king, he was to be cursed to go mad and throw himself off a cliff.

The vampire king was soon Satisfied with himself, but was still heartbroken with the loss of his mate and sets off to properly bury her.

Notes. I'm writing this on my archive account. 

Feel free to comment and like ❤️