62.Nightwing VS Overhaul

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile
We see in a different room both Aizawa and Jason on the ground with Chrono. Aizawa has his eyes covered so he wouldn't use this quirk while Jason has his helmet removed.

Chrono: I know much about you, erasure hero: eraser head. We reference your quirk a lot while conducting the research on Eri. Since I was able to isolate both you and red hood without killing both of you. That's means it must be worth keeping you both alive.

Jason mind: So his quirk allows his victims to slow down when they're hit by his hair.

Every time they tried to moved they get hit again by the arrow.

Jason mind: i don't know if anyone else know about this room but I need to find a way out or someone please find us though I heard him saying that eri is the granddaughter of the real head of hassaikai.

Back with Izuku
I observed my surroundings Kouta in front of both Nighteye mirio and eri struggling to keep his stance:

Kouta ta: I'm still won't hand you her over....my....dead body....

Kouta still has some fight in him but he's done enough they need to get out of here.

Overhaul: what a sad life you had, Robin.If you and lemillion hadn't gotten involved with eri-with me— then your quirk wouldn't be lost forever.

We were shocked Kouta lost his quirk forever and now Chisaki rushed towards the four of them passing me but I'm not gonna allowed that I kicked a spike grabbed it with my hand and jumped straight towards Chisaki aiming the spike right at him. Unfortunately he grabbed it with his mutated like arm and crushed it I jumped away as Nighteye also attacked him with his stamps. He threw 2 more as chaisaku dodge them both.

Nighteye: Nightwing I'll be his opponent get to robin and lemillion.
Nightwing: roger!

Third person POV
Nightwing avoided overhauls attacked and reach to Kouta togata, and eri was shaking in fear for her both saviors. With Nighteye he dodged a swing from Chisaki and activated his quirk to see a possible future a way to defeat overhaul remembering about all Mights fate and then the talk he had with Gran Torino if he didn't use his foresight on all Mights his future would've change. But realize he was thinking too much. He then found something a future that he and mirio would want even Kouta would also be happy but....also sad as well.

Izuku with mirio one arm over his shoulder he led eri and Kouta to the exit. Eri was close to Kouta, but as she touch his side she felt his blood....

Eri: That's....enough.....

Remember what Chisaki saying to her that every action she takes people die that she was a curse

Eri: I'm sorry....

That's when the four of them heard the sound of blood splatter and mirio turned around to see the most horrific sight.

Mirio: SIR!

Nighteye has his arm cut off by a spike as well as another spike impaled him through this stomach. Though with his injuries he was still looking at the future he has seen where eri was safe and mirio Kouta and everyone else was age as well.....except for someone else to have a death fate as well the last images Sir Nighteye was seeing Izuku with blood coming out of him and that's where the images ended.....

Chisaki looked at them and send more spike pillars at them only for Izuku to stop it by just stomping the ground. Looking back to Kouta and Mirio.

Nightwing: You two take care of eri!

His body was starting to scream a bit with using a boost of OFA the Arkham knight armor was starting to get weak by its power but Izuku can still move and now he boosted up to 20% and rushed at Chisaki as he launched more spike pillars at him which Izuku manage to dodge. Chisaki lifted the ground beneath him staring down at Izuku as he rushed forward at him. He went for a grab only for Izuku to jump to the air using all the knowledge he knows he cannot allow Chisaki to heal himself he needed to end this in one blow once the reached the sealing he bounced of it,lifted his leg way up, coming down at high speeds and......

Nightwing: Manchester SMASH!!

The amount of force created a crater on the ground but turns out Chisaki dodged it.

Overhaul: No matter how fast you are, compared to the last two, the lines of your movements are simple and easy to predict.

He touched the ground which spike pillars rise once again and Izuku felt something on him.....

As we can see in the hallway of the underground was a trail of blood belonging to Mirio as he tried to get Kouta and Eri to the others but both of them were so tired for how much stamina they lost and the damage they took. Then mirio list his balance and fell to his knees and was losing consciousness.

Kouta: Togata!
Mirio: go.... hide yourselves......and wait...dozens of people..... are acting..... to try.... and save you eri.....!

Chisaki repaired his lost arms and looked down at Nightwing as he was breathing heavily were there was 2 small spike pillar one on his forearm and another on his leg. Chisaki lifted his hand as it showed a mouth and he was using nemoto's quirk.

Nemoto: Someone Rose is about to die because of you! Is that's what you want?! Eri!

Eri: I...

Mirio and Kouta looked back and saw eri walking aback to the place overhaul Izuku and Nighteye were at mirio tried to tell her to come back, Kouta with the strength he had left went to follow her.

Eri:I....

Nightwing turned around and saw eri at the entrance of the hole in the wall he made.

Eri: ...don't....want that!
Nightwing: No stay with Robin and Lemillion. Eri.
Nemoto: Eri! Do you really think this guy can do anything in this situation by himself?
Eri: No I don't...
Nemoto: Then what should you do?
Eri:Go back...in exchange....put everyone back the way they were!
Overhaul: that's right it's easier to be hurt yourself than to have others get hurt for you,huh? The faith hope that budded with Robin has been smashed. Have you realized? She doesn't want you both.

Robin: shut up!!

Kouta came in and shot his last Robin-rang at Chisakis hand that has nemotos mouth. Chisaki yelled in pain.

Robin: All this time you've been telling her nothing but lies!
Nightwing: he's right even if that's the case even if she doesn't want my help. She's crying isn't she? I won't let anyone die! I'll save you!
Robin: no matter who stands in the way!

That's when both of their belts made a beeping noise Kouta looked confused but Izuku he smirked and the ceiling exploded as a giant object landed on the ground.

To be continue....