ten

buckle up because it's about to be a long ass chapter

"maybe you weren't the one for me, but deep down i wanted you to be."
coaster, khalid

ACT TWO, PART FIVE:
"as long as it takes"

"okay, the three of us are settled in. tell us what happen what happened between you and jaeden, you bitch!" billie tells margo and lavendar as the three sat on margo's couch. the three were having a sleepover at margo's since margo insisted that she needed a girls day. she didn't want to talk about jaeden after their talk but since the pictutre of the two leaked, it was all lavendar and billie wanted to know.

"are you and jaeden are good now?" lavender asked. margo nodded her head as she took a spoonful of mint ice cream in her mouth.

"i think we are. it just feels weird. he asked aidan for my number and he texted me, saying how i did good on the umbrella academy and i was like thanks. i thought the conversation would have ended there but he started to make small talk. so, i straight up asked him why he was talking to me because we haven't talked since our break up, which was five months ago. then, he told me he wanted to talk about our relationship and we met at monet's." she explained.

"what'd you guys talk about?" lavender asked but before margo could answer, billie waves her hands and widens her eye.

"oh my god, speaking about aidan, i changed my mind about him. he's s a bitch!" billie says. the two girls turn their heads at the blonde.

"spill the tea sis." lavendar said as she took a sip out of her iced tea.

"i was at the store near my house because my mom wanted me to go with her to buy some stuff. anyways, aidan was there but he didn't know i was there. i don't think these fans were stalking him, i genuinely think that they were going to the shop and just unexpectedly saw him there. so, one girl comes up to him and asks for a picture. AND GUESS WHAT HAPPENED?!" billie said

"what?" margo and lavendar asked, interested on what billie was saying.

"he deadass turned around, gave the girl a look, and plainly said no. he looked at her like the girl on vine who was unimpressed about going to disney. after he said no, he started talking to her again, saying that he was tired of these girls stalking him! he was being so egotistical so i stepped in and was like yo aidan chill down they're your fans. they just wanted a picture. then, his whole mood changed when i came in. it was like a whole personality changed and then he told the girl he can take a picture with them. she declined and just left. LIKE UGHHH it angers me that he's so rude to his fans. then after that, he followed me everywhere in the store until i found my mom." bille cringed.

"i do have to admit, he was a bit spoiled on set. he'd always call tj, eden, and i hot. it's so uncomfortable." margo admits. lavendar turns her head to margo.

"he does that to you too? he always does it on my lives and everyone call tell how uncomfortable i am with him. i seriously cannot. he's so...whats's the word..?" lavendar said, snapping her fingers as she thought of a word but billie beat her to it.