two

" first kiss just like a drug, under your
influence. you take me over, you're the
magic in my veins. this must be love"
— boom clap, charli xcx

ACT ONE, PART TWO:
"the big ask"

TWO YEARS SINCE JAEDEN AND MARGO MET

MAY 2018

GOMAR
jaeden wesley

DENJAE
margo tatum

GOMAR
i miss you,
come hang with me.

DENJAE
im kind of busy today,
but i will soon. i promise :)

GOMAR
okay :/ its okay i can hang
with lavendar and billie.

DENJAE
im sorry, mar. i have to
go soon! x

GOMAR
bye x

but what margo didn't know was that she was going to be suprised tonight. jaeden was planning to ask the girl out. as these two years passed, puberty hit the two teens hard. margo had grown to be more beautiful, her blue eyes becoming more brighter and her face maturing. jaeden found her time of growth beautiful. and margo could say the same thing about him. jaedem had grown to be handsome. his brown locks growing and his face also maturing.

"i can't believe he's going to ask today! after so so many months." lavendar robins whispered to billie collins as the two approached margo's front door.

"shh, don't mention it to her. he's suppose to come around an hour." billie told the girl.

lavendar and billie were margo's two best friends since billie asked if lavendar and margo would want to be apart of her powderpuff group back in first grade. the group only consisted the three and since then, they all had an unbreakable bond.

"marhoe, we're home!" billie yelled as she opened the front door. the two girls didn't even have to talk on the door anymore. being together for eight years, the girls considered each other family. even their families family considered each other family.

the two girls could hear footsteps come down the stairs and there appeared margo in her oversized sweater and sweats. she smiled at her two best friends.

"hi girls." she smiled. lavendar took a look at her outfit.

"how are you not hot?" she asked. "it's like seventy degrees out there and you're wearing hoodies and sweat pants. i would be dying from heat!"