CHAPTER 9 - PAST

ALEXIA REEVES

I woke up to realize we didn't finish what we were about to do yesterday,I was so disappointed, I waited for long but I didn't see him, I was drowsy, I looked for angles to stay so when he gets in, he won't be turned off, and I didn't even button my nightwear, but nothing happened eventually, I stood up to take my bath when I noticed Alex wasn't beside me.

Why did he leave so early??
I wonder where he went to.
Did he regret what happened yesterday???
I went to take my bath and wore a shirt that was tight and showed more of my laps and cleavages, I wore a black lace panties and a black bracelet, I was still taking care of my wet hair when Alex came in with a strawberry fruit.

Where did you get that from??
Oh Becky sent it to us.
Why are you sweating like that??
I went for a jog, aren't you full of questions this morning, I sat down on the chair and took the strawberry and  took one to suck it, both of us sucking it is like a major turn on to us making us give up on the strawberry to satisfy our needs.

His lips was close to me and I pulled his head in so that our lips collided, the kiss was gentle, then it became rough, he shred my shirt making all the buttons fall.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and then he pushed me up against the wall, the make out session continued till we both needed to breath, everything seemed fast making me dizzy, his tongue latched on my neck and he kept sucking me, I could the feel the pool of heat in my panties and a moan escaped my mouth, I pressed harder onto him which made him groan, he placed me on the bed and then another round of pleasure began.

He pleasured my breast as he did yesterday night with both his hands and fingers, did I forget to tell you, his hands are work of art, then his hands went down my clit, rubbed a finger against it and pushed the finger inside my pussy, then a finger became two fingers, his finger rode me till I came and he replaced his fingers with his mouth, so I could cum in his mouth.
When his tongue replaced his fingers, i felt an electricity jolt through me, I felt the need to show him what he was doing to me, I rolled him over and now I was on him.

Alex this ain't fair, you keep dominating me, I also want to dominate.
Alright go ahead dominatrix, I am all yours, with that, i started grinding him, he groaned making me smile since I am accomplishing something.
I pulled off his short and his briefs and held his erection, it was hard and warm, well I never knew a manhood was like that, I started rubbing my hand over it.

Sweetheart, I can't take it anymore, I need to be in you now.
When you pleasured me till the point I couldn't take it, you said you wanna make it perfect, well am also making yours perfect.
Not now darling, in a twinkle of an eye, I was underneath him.

I couldn't stop my laughter, I didn't see that coming, he rolled the condom on his erection and made his way gently in me.
Are you okay sweetheart, he kept asking me, waiting for my reply before he does anything.

It was painful at first but when the pain eased down, I told I was fine and he could move now, he kept riding gently at first but he was painful fully too slow,
Alex, I moaned , faster...
Faster Alex....
It became rough and fast and we came together, our body touching one another, we made our own connection, sweat dripping off us.
He kissed my forehead, sweetheart are you okay.

Yeah I am fine, that was awesome.
After the wonderful sex we had and how Alex was gentle with me, I got to understand I don't just like Alex, I love Alex, after we bonded intimately, I got to know if he dies during this mission I won't be able to cope, I couldn't bear to lose him, I love him a lot, but does he???.

*****
ALEX NORMAN

It wasn't my first sex, but its the first sex I happened to like, it was more than sex for me, he only fucked girls when he was drunk and deadbeat, but this was amazing, it was too good to narrate how I truly felt and I know the reason why it feels so good and perfect is because it is with Alexia, I really really like her.

Like isn't the word, love is the word, I love Alexia a lot, but alexia doesn't deserve me, I am yet to come out from my past, this mission might cost my life, why would I want her to get entangled in my mess, she deserves much better, the last day I have with her, I shouldn't have any regret, yes she completes me but she has lots ahead of her and I can't be her stumbling block.

I kissed her on her forehead again, I will miss her a lot, how do I get to allow her to let me go tomorrow.
I decided to tell things she doesn't know about me before I leave.
Alexia, you know I had a sister, she was very pretty, we were four, me, Jason, Nicholas and Darcy.

Well Nicholas and Jason are special agents and we couldn't even tell our mum, Felicia, that we are agents so we won't endanger our family,I was mostly away away from home but Darcy loves me the most, so whenever am around, she tells me things and takes me to visit beautiful places I never imagined were in our town.
Then one day, Darcy called me and tried to tell me she was in danger but I was on a secret mission and couldn't pick her call, when I had the time to call, my sister had gone missing, I searched for her everywhere I could until a week later when my sister body was brought home.

It was devastating, my mum fell I'll, it was my fault, if I had received her calls, she had probably be alive, I stopped the agent stuff for some time but when I heard Sasha was in danger, it reminded me of my sister and I couldn't allow the same to happen to the baby.
Darcy death made me hate the media, I begged them to help me announce my sister disappearance and all, I was helpless, but they didn't spare me a glance, they only things that are beneficial to them and you expect me to mingle with fake people, I had rather stay a mystery man, life taught me a lesson, and I learnt a lot from it.
Now I am someone that can destroy anyone in a minute, who would have thought.

Alex, am really sorry, I never knew this much happened to you.
Alexia I can't bear if I lose you too, I really like you a lot to lose you, I will crumble if I lose you, I said pulling her closer to claim her lips, it soon turned to another heated make out session and it went on like that and we had couple of sex, in the bathroom, in the dining room till we were knocked out and decided to sleep without thinking what is in store for us tomorrow, we just wanted to live the moment.