CHAPTER 2-LUST

ALEX NORMAN

Looking at her now quite did get to me, she is beautiful but I can't let it get to me, when I carried her to the car, I felt the spark, maybe it's because it's been long I got laid, I can't believe the plan flopped, I never wanted to take the case after the last incident and now I had to have issue with this, and now I got a innocent citizen involved, I need to find a way to make her safe because I really don't want another person to die because of me, moreover this lady is so lousy and amusing at the same time, why her of all people, just wow.

Why did I have to tell her I am a CIA agent, this girl doesn't know how risky this is and feels we can just stop anywhere, I managed to survive and wouldn't want us to get stranded in this deserted place, I only accepted this mission because of the child involved, she just feels she can shout at me and I would listen, no one shouts at Alex Norman, I was burning right now and I gritted my teeth to control myself, I found a stream and pulled the car to halt. She got down and I watched her as she washed the baby clean, she seem good with children, and I was smiling while looking at all, I just met her but she has managed to create emotions in me in few hours.

I am a billionaire, owner of companies that I oversee, no one knows the owner behind the company as they haven't seen me, I am labelled as the mystery man and I like it like that, I was a special agent and I loved my job but after that certain accident, I put it on hold, now I can't believe am back to it, and I promised her not to go back.

My family haven't seen me in years and my brothers, Jason and Nicholas Norman are agents also, my mum Felicia Norman have always been worried about us, luckily for me, my brothers are always with her,Then i thought about this lady, I didn't even know her name.

I forgot to ask, what's your name??
Alexia reeves, nice meeting you, she stretched her hands towards me and smiled to me showing me her dimple, she is so cute, well u already know, am Alex Norman, and I held her hands, I felt the spark and the way she shivered I knew she felt it too.

Alex, we need to branch the hospital, the baby won't stop crying and he is malnourished, I just gave a slight nod,and also you need to take care of your injury.

We got to a small clinic.

Is he your child?? The nurse asked
Yeah he is our child.

Alexia gave me the questioning look and I leaned in to her
Hey it is to keep ourselves hidden, you being with me keeps you in grave danger and we pretending to be couples will help us to stay hidden till I can take you home.

She just nodded slightly
Then she gasped when I held her by her waist, the nurse just smiled at us, she bought the story already and then the baby was prescribed drugs and given injection, the nurse went out to get them for us.

Don't u dare touch me without my permission, she shouted at me.
Whoa there Mrs, can't u see the nurse bought the story,I did it for you,well except you want to die early,or do you think this case is small, the Columbians and Russians are at it, it ain't small so I did it to save your life.
Oh please I wouldn't be in this situation if it weren't for you.

Well that shut me up, you know for a lady like you, you do have nice comebacks, with this I began to move forward, and she was moving backward, now speechless, making me smirk and then I leaned in and caressed her face, she closed her eyes and i confirmed that i did affect her, you know you deserve to be taught a lesson, do you snap at everyone like this, am no child baby, then my lips descended upon hers,just as we were about to make out,the nurse cleared her throat making us pull apart immediately and the baby was squashed in our middle, well DAT was fun, she looked at me and I smirked.
Well you two lovebirds should take it home, the nurse said and you have a wonderful family sexy hunk and she winked at me.

Alexia eyes widened and I just laughed at that, well aren't I sexy and I winked at her.

No you aren't??

Then I just pecked her on the lips.
God what am I doing, I just met her today and I have kissed her twice.
The nurse asked me to sit and took care of my injury and with that we thanked her and left to be on our way.