CHAPTER 7 - FAMILY

Right up there is a picture of Becky.

THE REEVE'S HOUSE
Mum why haven't Alex gotten home, I thought she said she was on her way, Daniel said??
She probably hasn't left home, you know Alex, she loves her business stuff.
Mum you know you threatened her to come, Alex would leave her business since you threatened her,something is definitely wrong, Becky said
You know have been uncomfortable since yesterday, I don't know why,I really hope she is fine, Becky added.
Oh the twin sister instinct is back again,Daniel muttered.
Daniel you know your wife is never wrong when it comes to Alexia, Rebecca shouted at him.
Mum relax, I will send my men to look for her, who would dare take my sister.

(Writer chuckling in her mind, Alex dared).

Michael, Daniel shouted??
"Yes boss"
I want you to bring some men and search for my sister Alexia, don't hesitate to use your gun.
"Yes sir, Michael replied"
Mum, Michael is good when it comes to this, Alexia will be back home, have you tried calling her??
I tried calling her but she isn't picking her call, I even called her office line, they said she was on her way here and its been yesterday, Becky said now frightened.
Both of you should stop fidgeting already, she will be back moreover she is old enough to take care of herself, moreover who knows if she eloped with a man, since you guys have the spirit of eloping in this family, Daniel chuckled.
What do you mean, his mum raised her eyebrow at him.
Well baby, you are in trouble, Becky said laughing.
Mum but I didn't lie, you eloped with daddy, Becky eloped with me, well Alexia is surely going to elope with a guy, Daniel concluded laughing.
Get back here Daniel Reeves, come and repeat it again, his mummy started chasing him, his mum never failed to amuse him, she doesn't realize she isn't young again, now she is chasing after him.
Rebecca then held her chest, Daniel ran to his mum to see what's wrong with her.
Mum, are you alright??
Mum what's wrong??
Becky went to fetch water for her, then her mum held Daniel and booed at him, gotcha, now run.
Mum seriously??
Becky couldn't hold her laughter and then everyone started laughing.

*****
ALEXIA REEVES
We were on our way to God knows where, a day have passed, I started feeling disturbed, my family will be worried about me and how do I tell Alex that I need to go there and my brother might send men to look for me.
Then I sighted one of my brother trusted men, oh shit, he really is looking for me, I looked back to Alex and saw he was tired, he had dark circles, its been a day and he haven't rested.
Alex you can't keep driving, you need to rest.
No sweetheart am fine, Alex muttered.
Alex, I said stop the car, I screamed at him??
With that the car came to an halt.
Alexia, please not now.
Oh now i am Alexia to you, anyways I don't want to die yet, would you please get your fucking butt out of the driver's seat and come and have a nap, then I gave him my pleading look.
Baby you are tired, please just rest a little.
Fine sweetheart, so we are headed to Allen valley, you can ask for direction when you get to the fountain park, Alex said yawning.
Alright, with that we switched places and I covered his body for him, sweet dreams.
Then I turned the car around and decided we are going home or else Alex will be in danger.
I looked at him and he was sleeping peacefully, sorry babe, I whispered to him.
We arrived home in the night and then Alex woke up.
Alexia, where are we??
Am sorry Alex but I needed to come home.
Alexia I told you, I can't stay idle.
Babe but my brother sent men to look for me already and they won't rest until they find me,if they see am okay, then we can be on the way,babe try to understand.
Alright Alexia, but what do I do with Sasha, how would explain to your family about us??
Alexia I don't want your family to know anything about me,that's why it's a secret mission!!
Be rest assured darling, my family are great, they are as crazy as me, you will love them, we just lie to them, the same way we have been lying, there is no issue, I winked at him.
Then he sighed, I shouldn't have listened to you, I should have known you were up to something.
Well you like me like that babe, I shrugged.

******
ALEX NORMAN
Alexia is unbelievable, she brought me to her house, how do I relate with them, oh God.
I held Sasha that was giggling while paying with my hair and then we got down from the car.
The house isn't that big but it gives that homely feeling, it made me remember home, I was still admiring the surrounding and building when I heard a scream.
Who is that sexy hunk???
With that I smirked??, I have always known am damn sexy, I got to know the person that said it was Alexia mum, which made me speechless.
Mum seriously, my husband is sexy but there was no need to shout it and you are embarrassing me, you can't just steal him from me, Alexia said.
Damn I was dumbfounded, I actually thought they were angry at each other then they bursted out laughing.
Alexia you never told me you were bringing a sexy guy and did I hear married, what have I missed, her mum said.
Well mum meet Alex, my husband and Alex, meet my mum Rebecca.
Mum that's Sasha, well my child, Alex wife died so that's his child but the child is now mine.
Oh nice to meet you darling, Rebecca said collecting the child from me, she hugged and pecked me on the cheeks.
Well am surprised at the type of family she has.
Then I saw a lady running to meet Alexia, they hugged and they were squealing.
Girls?? I muttered
Then someone startled me at the back by saying I know right!!
I instantly turned around, he is muscular, I instantly knew he is Alexia brother, Daniel who is a mafia don.
Hi, Daniel, its an honor to meet you, I said stretching my hands to shake him.
Hi, my pleasure and you are??
Alex, Alexia husband.
Oh I never knew she got married, and I was talking about eloping yesterday, mum have you seen, your daughter was with a man and you were trembling yesterday,Daniel said making me chuckle.
Then I was introduced to Becky and got to know she is married to Daniel, well I must say I laughed throughout the day, what a interesting bunch of family she has, now I know where she got the craziness from.

NORMAN (ENCOUNTER)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara