CHAPTER 4- FEELINGS

ALEXIA REEVES

I woke up in the morning just to see Alex naked, he is damn hot, you need to see his abs, his toned body makes him irresistible, I felt like running my hands through his abs, his green eyes just captivates me, at times I feel the need to run my hands through his hair and kiss the hell out of him,    Alexia snap out of it.

Then I suddenly had an idea, Sasha had woken up then, I placed Sasha right on top of him and Sasha kept disturbing him, I couldn't stop laughing at the sight of it, moreover Sasha kept calling him, "papwa"papwa", and for a moment I felt Alex had forgotten he was a fake daddy to the baby.

Then suddenly Alex dropped the baby carefully on the ground and I was tossed on the bed with him right on top of me,I didn't see that coming.

Alex "what are you doing"??? You were the one that slept without a shirt, i said shrugging.

Oh you really have no idea, Alex grunted with his husky voice
Sweetheart you are beautiful,with that he tilted her head towards his, dipped his face and latched his lips onto hers.

I immediately felt a flood of tingling warmth take over me, I squeezed my eyes shut as my hands fisted over his chest and my breast pressed against him, I could feel the sensation flowing in my body, the kiss was passionate and demanding.

My head keep telling me to control but my body couldn't push him away as it craved for it, the abs I wanted to feel, I could run my hands against it.

*****
ALEX NORMAN

Alexia is one amusing woman, she placed Sasha on me and blamed me for not putting on a shirt, I was hot and it was needed, knowing she was few meters away didn't help matters.

She was trapped underneath me and all the emotions I have been trying to keep in check flew away.

My head kept telling me, if you get emotionally involved, you would risk her life.

Do u want repetition of what happened before??.

Do you want to risk this???.

My head kept telling me that she will be gone in a few days and I could endure it but my body chose not to move, with that I did what I have been wanting to do, and it came out better than expected.

The kiss was intense and mind blowing, it felt like I haven't kissed in ages, her chest pressed against me was a huge turn on, when her hands landed on my chest, all the restrictions I built flew away.

She is beautiful, seeing her hair sprout on the bed with her swollen lips and moans made her perfect for me, my huge body covered her small frame and she seemed delicate in my hands like I could break her any moment.

My lips found hers once again, she moans and moves her hips against mine causing me to harden further against her and I grunted, I have had sex twice but I had them when I was drunk and needed to let off the steam, it was nothing like this, If kissing her is like this, sex with her will be undeniably awesome.

Her hands are in my hair as I devoured her, nipping and sucking on her lips before trailing kisses along her jaw and down her neck,she shivers as I scrape my teeth over the pulse point of her neck and then kiss my way down her shoulder, then I puller down her material slowly o expose her breast, God she is perfect with that my mouth descended to suck them. She was clutching the bed sheet and moaning.

"I can't do this", I muttered??.

"What???" Alexia didn't grab the words he said at first but then it dawned on her.

She was teary now, was she doing it wrongly, yeah she has never had Dex before in her life but she didn't expect her body to be a turn off.

She adjusted her cloth quickly, it was her fault, what was she thinking, why does it hurt too much, but then as she stood up to leave before things got embarrassing more, how would she face him later on,she felt a hand garb hers and then she fell on his laps.

Sweetheart, I didn't go on because I didn't want to do anything you had regret later, my work is dangerous,getting involved with me means your life being in danger.

"You cannot imagine how much I would love to have you".

"It took lot of control to stop it, you do things to me".

"I have never wanted any woman like I wanted you".

Then I felt his erection, then I laughed even with my teary eyes,
"Yeah that's what you do to me darling" now you understand.

Alex so I didn't do it wrong, I thought I did it wrong since I haven't had sex with anyone in my life.

"Fuck you are a virgin", Alex said???.

Do you have issue with virgins, she said raising her eyebrows.

Alex gave a throaty laugh, do you ever run out of expressions, I have seen various of them since I met you.

Well that's what makes me unique darling.

Yeah you are the first woman that makes me laugh this much.

I know that, you are welcome with that she winked at him.

Aren't you a proud woman, he said pecking her on the lips again.

Well I ought to be proud, she shrugged and left to take her bath.

Alex just smiled seeing her walk away, oh God not my heart, he whispered.

Hey Sasha, aren't you full of mischief this morning, he carried him from the floor and started tickling him, he was happy than usual, and he knows why.