CHAPER 8- ALMOST

ALEXIA REEVES

Its been long since I came home, my family have always been lively and fun, my mum is a strong woman, she kept us together even after died, mum volunteered to take care of Sasha so we can have the room to ourselves.

Upon hearing that, I looked at Alex, only to see him smirking, I had to give him that questioning look.

We had the room to ourselves and here we are trying to take care of the room and I had the need to ask him what he thought about my family.

Babe, so what do think about my family???
Alexia, they are great, you are just like your mum, fierce, funny, dependable, great, now I see where you got the attributes from, oh look who is blushing.

Damn Alex, you are amazing, tell my why you haven't been any relationship, you'd make a great lover.
Sweetheart, what can I say, have been waiting for you all along.

This time I was as red as a tomato, ease let's get this over with, you are too sweet.
It was late already and I decided to take my bath and change into my nightwear.

I came out of the bathroom and was drying my hair with the towel when I felt two pair of green eyes staring at me, I turned my head slowly just to meet Alex green eyes that were filled with lust.

I gulped, I was burning with need but had to control.
Alex seriously, stop staring, it feels like you can see through me.

Then I wanted to wear my panties when I noticed it was nowhere and my remaining set were in the bus and I can't walk without a panties since my night wear is transparent, but I was sure I left it here.

I searched everywhere and when i was tired of searching, i had to ask Alex.
Alex where is my panties, it took a whole effort to be able to ask him, only to see he was smirking.

Oh damn, he took it, I was as red as tomato, he fucking saw my panties.
Is this what you are looking for sweetheart, what a cute little thing it is, he said laughing.

Alex give me my panties, I growled.
My sweetheart wants her panties, come get it darling.
Alex am not joking, can I have it.
Come have it sweetheart and then we started another cat and rat chase, oh Alex, I was tired already and still haven't gotten it.

Alex forget it, I will just go and take another one in the bus.
Oh really sweetheart, go ahead, he said smirking.

Alex please, then he brought it closer to give me but then his hands had gone under my nightwear to squeeze my ass.
Alex serious....

****
ALEX NORMAN

Alexia is damn cute, I can't believe she can't do without her pants, when she came out of the bathroom, she was damn hot, she doesn't know what her presence does to my erection.
I knew she felt what I felt when she caught me staring at her.

I knew she was tired of chasing already and so decided to give her the pants, well I had an aim obviously, my hands went inside her nightwear and then I grabbed her ass and before she completed her next word my lips descended against her, it was passionate and hard, the need was burning through me, she pressed her breast against me and moaned, I had no control this time and I intended to let it happen.

Then I forced the nightwear to open and then my hands found the way to her breast, when it got there I squeezed it a little and used used my finger to rub her nipples.

God Alex...she trailed.....
I carried her to the bed and my lips descended on hers once again, making the need pulsate through me, I replaced my hands with my mouth and it sucked her breast like its life depended on it, my tongue were licking and sucking her nipples.

...Alex she moaned again, making my erection become twice harder, I groaned...

Sweetheart...I trailed, its getting harder to control and then my finger trailed down her body sensuously until it got to her thigh.

Alex, I need you now, she sobbed....

Sweetheart, I need to pleasure you, its your first time and your first time should be great, relax sweetheart.....

Alex, its great enough......

But before she completed the word, my finger began to rub her clit...

Alex...she moaned....

Then a finger entered her...a finger became two and then it began to move faster inside her making the wall of her pussy clench, riding her to orgasm and when she got her first orgasm, she screamed....

Then she rolled me over and tried unbuckling my trouser, I assisted her in pulling it off, then she pulled my brief and gasped at the size of me...

Don't worry sweetheart, it would fit..
Then I rolled her over to enter her pussy that was wet for me when I real see there was no condom..

Shit sweetheart, there is no condom...

Oh I remember I have one in the car, let me quickly go and get it.
I wore my cloth and ran to the car to get it and I could swear I didn't take long but before I got there,she had slept already, I stared at her sleeping form and I swear she is damn beautiful, her nightgown still showed part of her breast and her legs, she is so beautiful, I decided not to let my needs take over and let her sleep peacefully and with that I lay beside her and slept off while cuddling her.