We named her Baby

Start from the beginning

"See ya later, Baby!" Marco just shouted happily and ran outside the garage to catch Yusei's steps, while Hanako just nodded with a smile, getting back to work.

          "Thanks a lot, Yusei!" Marco smiled, as he watched Yusei place the computer on Marco's wooden cart. As he made sure everything is on its place, Yusei buckled it up with some plastic wires and clapped his hands few times to remove dust from them.

"You should thank Hanako... She did it!" Yusei nodded.

          "She is such an amazing girl!" Marco smiled, looking at Yusei so naively and innocently, not even realising how Yusei's facial expression suddenly changed. Marco was not even getting a clue how his words made Yusei think more about Hanako... She was occupying his mind in the past few months a lot and he had no idea what was happening with him...

But looking at Marco's confused look, he just shook his head and smiled back at him, "See you later, Marco!"

          "See ya!"

Yusei returned back to the garage, after Marco waved him goodbye, as he closed the door, seeing Hanako looking up at him with saddened face, "Is something wrong, Baby?"

          "I am just wondering what makes him keep working so hard", she murmured, turning back to her work.

"Well... You heard him, his mother is very sick..." Yusei tried to explain, but it didn't look like Hanako was pleased with that, "You think there is something more behind it?"

          "I doubt medications are that expensive if they have insurance... Plus, we live in Neo Domino now; don't you think there should be a better way to earn money for food?" She was murmuring, like she was talking to herself, while she kept her mind focused on the engine rather than keeping an eye contact with Yusei.

"Well... When you put it that way..." Yusei started, but his words were soon shut down by Crow appearance, as he got down the stairs with unpleased expression on his face.

          "Something bothering you, too?" Yusei asked, moving his attention from Hanako to Crow.

"We're in the red again..." Crow shouted angrily, as his words made Hanako stop everything she was doing.

          "Again?!?" She shouted, "How's that possible?!?" Hanako jumped up, running to Crow, to grab the papers from him.

"Geez, it's great that Satellite got connected with the city, but I never figured the prices of things would go up like this!" Crow was explaining, not pleased with their current situation, while Hanako was going through the papers and checking their financial income and outcome.

          "Welcome to reality, Crow!" She giggled, rolling her eyes playfully, seeing him sadden his face, looking at the W.R.G.P. poster.

"Will we ever be able to enter the Riding Duel World Grand Prix?"

          "Don't be silly!" Hanako smiled, "Why are we working so hard, if nothing will come out of it?!?"

"She's right, Crow!" Yusei nodded, "We just have to do it step-by-step!"

          Hanako smiled to Yusei's statement, turning her eyes back to the papers, going over and over the numbers Crow was keeping the track of, but then she looked at their financial statistics that made her facial expression drastically changed, "OK! Who's spending 3,000 Yen every single day?!?"

"3,000 Yen?!?" Yusei raised his eyebrow at Hanako, not knowing what was going on.

          "Crow, I can't earn this much money!" Hanako sighed heavily, as she folded papers and pushed them hard against Crow's chest, looking at Yusei worriedly, not knowing what to do now or even what to say, feeling like whole their work has been thrown away into the wind!