Reindeer Games

Monroe's pov

"Tony, we have to take this."

"What if we don't?"

"Not an option. We have homework."

"Well, what if I didn't?" 

Nothing is ever free with him.

"How about a deal. You play hero and help us save the world, then... and only then, we can..."

I drag out my words as I glide my hand up his form. Once my hand reaches the back of his neck, I pull him in for a very slow and passionate kiss. Tony mimics the gesture as he places his hands on my hips as our kiss deepens. Phil clears his throat to remind us of his presence. I pull away with Tony following for more. I grab his hands and move them away from my waist. Clearly resisting, Tony deeply sighs.

"Square deal."

With his agreement, I give Tony a quick peck before walking back to Phil.

"Okay, fill me in." 

Time Skip

The quinjet landed on S.H.I.E.L.D.'s helicarrier holding me, Phil, and the famous Captain America. I spot Nat after walking out and give a quick nod as if to give our greetings. When the two men walked out, Phil introduced Captain Rogers to Nat. 

"They need you on the bridge. They're starting the face trace." Natasha informed Coulson. 

"And then there were three." I joked with no expression.

"There's quite the buzz around here finding you in the ice," Romanoff states as we began walking.

"I thought Coulson was gonna swoon," I smirked. 

"Did he ask you to sign his Captain America trading cards yet?" Nat questioned.

"Trading cards?" Rogers asks in amusement.

"They're vintage. He's very proud." Romanoff finishes. We approached Dr. Banner; Steve being the first to call out for him.

"Oh yeah, Hi. They told me you'd be coming." Banner then turns to me, "and you are?"

"Jessica Monroe." We formally shake hands. "Word is you can find the cube." 

"Is that the only word on me?"

"Only word I care about," Rogers reassures.

"Must be strange for you, all of this."

"Well, this is actually kind of familiar." Rogers takes a good look around and points to me, "except maybe her."

It took a little more convincing to get Rogers on board so Fury had me tag along and bring back a few memories. I also helped ease his mind and showed him a few of my "tricks" to give him an idea of what he'd be dealing with.

"Gentlemen, you may wanna step inside in a minute. It's gonna get a little hard to breathe." Natasha informs. The helicarrier begins to shake as both men take turns guessing what's about to happen. We made our way inside the ship as they both stared in awe. Natasha led Banner to his workspace as I shadowed the captain, waiting for the next call. 

"Still familiar?" I smirk at Rogers.

"This is all new to me ma'am."

A few minutes pass before monitors start beeping, informing one of our agents of the location of Loki.

"Stuttgart, Germany. 28, Konigstrasse. He's not exactly hiding." An agent informs.

"Fangs. Captain. You're up." Fury orders. We nod and make our way. Before I suit up, I look for Natasha to join us on our mission.