Chapter 29

M: Hey guys! It's Mizuki...and with me today is Shoyo.

Sh: Hi everyone.

N: Don't forget me!

M/Sh: Ahaha!

M: And our little sister, Natsu. 

Sh: Thanks for all your support up till now. We hope you enjoy this next chapter before the big event. 

N: Come see us!

All: See you on the court~!

RUSTLE~

"...Oh..." While sweeping in front of the shop, the blonde sees the ginger girl and her dog walking towards them. 

"Good morning, Keishin."

"Morning, Mizuki."

Bark!

"Haha...you too, Taichi."

"I came to buy some stuff." 

"Sure thing." 

Taichi sits outside as they go inside the store. Keishin leans the broom beside the counter. 

"I'm gonna grab some juice. Can I get three bags of your pork buns?"

"Alright." Mizuki walks to the back and to the freezer aisle. 

"That's a lot of pork buns, though," Keishin remarks, "you having a party or something?"

"Not really," Mizuki hollers, chuckling, "since you gave the boys the day off, I'm hanging out with my brother and sister. We're gonna eat first before heading out."

She takes three bottles and goes to the counter. By that time, Ukai had already filled her order. 

Clank

Mizuki pays him as he hands her the food.

"Thank you, Keishin." 

"No problem. Just don't stay out too late. We've got a big day tomorrow." 

"I know. See you later." 

>>>>>>>Half Hour Later>>>>>>>

"Omph!"

"Hehehe...is it good?"

"Mm! This is really yummy, onee-chan." 

"But I love your rice balls the most," Shoyo compliments. 

All of the Hinata siblings were sitting on their back porch soaking up some of that warm, summer breeze. 

"So, nee-san...are you still gonna work at the noodle shop when you go to college?"

"Of course," Mizuki nods, "plus, I can make meals for myself whenever I want." 

"Haha! I can see that." 

"Onii-chan, onee-chan...what are we gonna do for fun?" The older siblings exchange looks and chuckle. 

"We're gonna play 'Coach and Player." 

"What's that?"

"You know how we play volleyball, right?"