Special Ova: Life of Hinata Mizuki Ep. 4

Hi guys! Author-san, here. Sorry for the wait, but I was in need of a long overdue break. Thanks for all of your support and patience up till now. I'll be sure to upload the rest of the second season as promised. Until then, enjoy another ova special of Hinata Mizuki.

Sometime During Summer Vacation (9 am)...

"Keep it up! Hey, you two--no slacking off!"

"Hai!" 

"Man~ I'm tired." 

"You said it, Noya." Tanaka and Nishinoya were taking a water break. Few days after coming back from the Tokyo Getaway Games, everyone was practicing at their school's Gym B. 

"I can't believe Shoyo's got the day off. Must be lucky to have a sister as the assistant coach." 

"You know," Sugawara intervenes, "they never said 'where' they were going." 

"That's true," Ennoshita agrees, "I even asked her, but she said it was a secret."

"Sounds suspicious," Tanaka thinks to himself. 

"Well, whatever it is," Sawamura points out, "it must've been important for Mizuki to ask Shoyo to come."

In town...

"Alright...two beef noodle bowls and karaage on the side. Okay, then...it'll be a while."

"Take your time, Izumi-san." 

Izumi walks back into the kitchen. Since no one was around in the morning, Mizuki and Shoyo had the restaurant to themselves, sitting in a corner table. 

"So, nee-san..."

"Yes?" 

"I thought you said someone else was joining us." 

"Oh, right...she's waiting for the bus right now, so she told me to order for us." 

"And~ who is it?"

"Miyu."

"Miyu...?"

"Kimura Miyu."

"Oh......HAH?!

"Woah!" Mizuki catches the cup that slipped out of his hand. He was too busy gawking. 

"K-Ki...wait--you mean the redhead who--!"

"Breathe, Shoyo--breathe..."  

"B-but why would you invite her? Of all people?" 

"I can't blame you for being shocked," she implies, "but what you can do for me, is listen to what I'm about to tell you."

"..." Shoyo relaxes as his sister continues. 

"Remember the unexpected call I got from Matsuko, few days after the competition?"

"Yeah..."

"Well, Matsuko wanted to see me. She sounded desperate, so I thought there was some kind of trouble."

>>>>>>>FLASHBACK>>>>>>>

FSSHH~

Creak!

Stomp!/Skid!

Right when the bus doors open, Mizuki dashes out into the street. It only took five minutes to find the school.