Ova 1: Early Summer Getaway

Hi there~its Hinata Shoyo! (whisper) I'm here to tell you guys a cool story...about how I spied on neesan and Asahi-san and where they went. I think you'll like it.

M: Shoyo! What are you doing?!

Sh: Ah--shoot! Well, I'll let you guys take a look. See ya--hahaha!

M: Come back, here~! 

Days Before Final Exams

Everyone was in the gym. When it was break time, the boys drank from there bottles, stretched their legs or conversed with others. One of them being the third-years, who Sawamura and Sugawara were looking at Asahi funny.

"Aquarium?" They unison.

"Mm," Asahi nodded, "my neighbor was supposed to go with his girlfriend this weekend, but something came up and they couldn't go. So he gave me the tickets."

"But those are from the Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan, right?" Sawamura asked.

"That place is pretty popular," Sugawara implied.

"I'm not sure what I should do," Asahi sheepishly rubbed his neck, "that place is pretty far...and I'm busy studying for final exams, so--"

"Are you stupid!?" His friends shouted while leaning towards him. 

"E-eh!? Why?" He was taken back. Sawamura slung an arm over his shoulders to make him bend down while Sugawara whispered into his ear. Unaware to them, Hinata overheard them and started to eavesdrop.

"Having tickets like those is a once in a lifetime opportunity. You should use them wisely." 

"T-then what should I do?"

"What else," Sawamura grinned. He then pointed at Mizuki, who was talking to Shimizu. 

"Take Mizuki with you." 

"E-e-e-ehh~?" Asahi blushed. 

"Come on," Sugawara encouraged, "this is perfect. Mizuki never gets a break, and it would be good if one of us treated her to something special."

"B-but why m-me?" 

"That aquarium is popular, and not many would go because of the transportation, right?"

"Its like you were handed a gift by the gods." 

"Hmm~..." Hinata hummed. He looked at his sister. That's when a goofy smile plastered on his face. He quickly went over to the girls.

"Neesan!"

"Oh, Shoyo...hello." 

"Say...are you free this weekend?"

"This weekend...? Um....I think so. Why ?"

"You see, Asahi has tickets to the Osaka Aquarium..."

"T-the Osaka Aquarium? That place is huge!" 

"You always wanted to go there, right?"

"You should know. I practically begged mom to take us, but it was too far away. Aww~Asahi is so lucky..."

"A-actually....Asahi wanted to...um...a-ask you to come with him." 

"Eh?" Both girls were surprised.

"He only has two tickets, and it would be a waste...so he wondered if you would like to come. What do you say? Yes?" 

"U-um..." She glanced at him, while he was busy getting flustered by his friends.