Chapter 18

M: Hello~You know me--its Mizuki...

A: Mizuki~!

M: Akira. What took you so long?

A: I stopped to grab lunch.

M: Geez~glutton like usual. Oh, so this is Akira Skye, my old rival and friend from America. She'll be with us today.

A: That's right! I'm coming for the ride! Please treat me well!

M: Okay, so author-san wanted to alter the story so they wouldn't copy so much.

A: In short, you'll be seeing more of us and new characters along the way.

M: But author-san will show important scenes from original. Well...ready to start? 

A: You know it. 

Both: Hope you enjoy~.....

"Oh boy..." Mizuki glanced at the score board. It didn't seem too good for Karasuno. They just lost their first match with Shinzen High. Even so, Mizuki knew how tough the getaway games were, and these teams were no joke. She was retying her hair into a high ponytail, just as the team was doing their diving drills. 

"Come on, Mizuki!"

"Okay, coach!" She took few sips of water and headed to the empty court. Shotarou stood next to a cart on the other side. 

"Let's start with 50 spikes."

"Miss one and do diving drills around the court, I know," she hollered back. She picked one ball out of her cart. Without thinking, she did a high jump and spiked it right into Shotarou's volley-cart.

RATTLE!

The old man held onto one side, as he rolled the cart to the left.

"Keep going!"

Mizuki rolled the ball in her hands, before serving it over the net.

BAM!

"Good! Watch my movements!"

"Yes, sir!" One by one she spiked volleyballs into the cart, no matter where Shotarou was positioned. Mizuki was too focused to see the reaction on everyone's faces. 

"She's on fire," Nekomata grinned.

"Better than yesterday," Naoki implied.

"I've never seen Mizuki practice like that," Asahi thought. Both Sugawara and Sawamura agreed.

"See that, Akaashi?! Isn't Momo amazing?!"

"Yes, yes," Akaashi sighed at his energetic personality.

"Senpai is awesome!"

"Lev, pay attention!"

SLAM/GUAHH!

"What'd I tell you!?/Idiot!" Yaku and Yamamoto scolded Lev. 

Mizuki sent the thirty-seventh one straight down the middle. Shotarou kept tossing out volleyballs when the cart was overcrowded, and ten rolled it towards Mizuki.

"Pick up the pace!"

"Got it!" Mizuki shouted. She wiped her hands and grabbed one from the floor. Just then, she heard the creaking of a door. 

"Phew~! We totally made it! Not bad at all..." 

"Ah...Saeko-san!" Mizuki saw the blonde woman.