Authors Note (sorry)

warnings: cheesy author, rambling

ok, so about 7 THOUSAND people have like seen this story and was like ooh what's this and 300 people actually liked it enough to vote on it. IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! I know we didn't even hit an actual milestone I'm just kinda being all eeeee. I'm sorry for making you think there was an update.

I just wanted to say that recently this weekend has just been a roller coaster of emotions. And then I thought to how you guys actually care enough to rea and stay with my story no matter how weird r incorrectly grammatical it may be. I've always been one to ramble and have so many ideas in my head that if I'm not speaking my brain is going to explode. so a lot of people consider me to be annoying or my stories to be too long. 

I'm rambling, haha, anyways I just wanted to thank you for sticking with me and to tell you that I'm planning a Valentine's day episode!! ill try to get out a couple of episodes before though. I'm so sorry again for bothering yall here have a little bit of story: 

Remus dug through the trash eating an apple with one hand. A snake slithered up to him, the snake was yellow and hiss at the young man. Remus dropped his apple in surprise to see the snake turn into a man.  
The man was very handsome, though half of his face was a snake. he wore a top hat and a black and yellow suit. Remus stood there flustered "i-i- how did you-"
the snake put his finger to Remus' confused lips and made an "shhh" noise. "make any noise,  you won't alert the other villagers." 
Remus nodded. his eyes following then sake man's every movement. But apparently Remus' small noises of shock did awake someone and the bartender came out in a hurry. 
"HEY WAKE UP! AND GET OUTA MY DUMPSTER YA CREEP!!" Remus look confused at the snake man before awaking in the dirty dumpster. he looked up to see a furious bartender and ran. 
I guess he was spending the night behind the lake this time. 

Alrighty, I hope you guys liked my little excerpt. I hope you all have a good week! bye! 
388 words (small ikr)