So close yet so far-Chapter 4

Memes. Lol
Hope you enjoy the chapter.

Warning- torn up Remus, confused deceit, boring adults, self doubt.

Remus liked the nights before he met his new friend, Deceit. Nights were when most are sleeping or are as daredeviling as him. Most adults are drunk so he can hang out with them and they don't mind, because they are drunk. Then there are the teens that always want to do something adventurous so Remus tells them about something and they do it. But the daytime... He hated it. That's probably why he slept most of it away. But when he wasn't sleeping, it was scary. Of course only for him though. Everyone hated him. And he wasn't aloud in the town at all. They all are sober at day. And in his opinion 'they are no fun when they are sober!'.
Remus woke up with a start last night deceit bit his leg. Unless it was just his imagination. But nonetheless it was fun. The bright sun burned his green eyes. Before the angry mob came he had to escape. He found a little mountain a little ways from the village and climbed it hoping it would hide him from the villagers. All the while still eating his stolen peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
   Deceit woke up with a happy smile. He really liked greeting Remus. And was excited for tonight but first he had to get through the day. He looked at himself in the mirror. He wondered if Remus was his friend. Because he felt like they were friends. But who was he kidding he was never going to be accepted. He stopped himself when he heard footsteps on the hill. His cave was well hidden but he was still scared. Deceit was really curious as to who it was but he was busy. He grabbed a couple books and started reading about venom. How did he survive my bite??  He thought to himself.
   Both sat in silence for a little while. Except for a page flap on deceit's side, or a a crunch of the sandwich from Remus' side. Soon Remus got up from his position noticing the evening approaching. He hopped down getting ready to show deceit a cool trick he learned with his toungue.
Deceit slowly closed his book a little while after Remus had left and was getting ready for his transformation. He shrunk down into his slithery form when the moon hit the sky. He sighed heavily. Wishing he never existed in the first place. But then he remembered the meeting, a hunger growing stronger. He slithered down the hill arriving at there meeting place. A dumpster behind a pretty weird drinking tavern. He found Remus half drunk sitting on the dumpster. His frilly over the top clothes a bit torn and with many dolls of alcohol.
  "D-deceit..." The green man let out. A small groan etched into his words. Deceit was very confused at this moment in time.

Sorry for that cliff hanger don't worry you'll find out what happened next chapter. ALSO THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!! Sorry for the caps but this has been awesome to write and seeing you guys like it means the world to me so thank you!! ❤️💕💗
547 words!!