"We'll split the cupcakes," M'gann explained. "Make a wish,"

"Way ahead of you," Wally told her, and Reese, despite the fact that she thought it was kind of sad that Wally still had some feelings for M'gann (even though everyone else knew that the martian and Superboy were dating), hid a giggle from behind her hand.

Wally liked to think that his flirting skills were off the charts, but, in actuality, they were severely lacking. Not that they were bad, but the redhead was too forward and brazen in his advances for Reese's taste.

After he had blown out his candles, Wally leaned over to M'gann again.

"You know," the speedster began. "If I tell you my wish, it won't come true. But if you guess..." Wally trailed off as M'gann finished cutting him a slice of cake, blatantly leaving his question open for interpretation, but as she handed him the small plate, Wally just shook his head. "Nope," he said simply. "Guess again,"

Reese couldn't stop herself from rolling her eyes as Dick snickered from beside her. Seriously, she knew Wally wasn't really one to pick up on signals that people were sending him, but really? Couldn't he see that M'gann only thought of him as a friend?

Glancing across the room, Reese narrowed her eyes in thought as she noticed Artemis looking fairly ticked at Wally's disastrous flirting attempts. Then, when M'gann kissed the speedster's forehead (definitely not the birthday kiss Wally had been expecting), the blonde turned around again, smirking.

Grabbing onto Dick's arm, Reese shook him for a couple of seconds, and the Boy Wonder stared at the brunette as if she had just said she was turning evil as his eyeballs bounced around inside his head.

"What?" he asked, wondering what had Reese so riled up, and the brunette turned to him with a wide grin.

"Artemis likes Wally," she said simply, dark eyes sparkling, and Dick quirked an eyebrow.

"What?" he asked again, flicking his eyes above Reese's head so he'd be able to see the blonde archer himself. "Seriously?"

"Yes!" Reese exclaimed, keeping her voice down so the rest of the Team wouldn't hear because there was always the off-chance that she was wrong about this. "I mean, I don't know how I didn't notice it before, I mean with how KF reacted when Artemis died during the training simulation, and then M'gann was talking to me about how they were acting close when all the adults disappeared and--"

"Pretty bird," Dick softly cut the girl off, taking her face in his hands, because she had started to babble, and Robin knew that when Reese really started talking about something, she'd never stop. "You're rambling,"

"Right," Reese said, taking a deep breath and stopping her existential realization, before reaching up and gently holding Dick's wrists, though she didn't pull away. "Right. I mean...wow, I really didn't see that one coming,"

"Who? Wally and Artemis?" Dick clarified, and after a moment, Reese nodded, which in turn prompted the Boy Wonder to give a small shrug. "I can see it. I think Artemis kind of balances him. You know, cancels out the whole--"

"Speedster exuberance?" At Reese's explanation, Dick gave a small laugh, nodding.

"Yeah," he said simply. "Cancels out his 'speedster exuberance'," As the two of them stood in the common room, Reese tilted her head to the side again and met Dick's eye.

"When'd you get to be such an expert on relationships, Boy Wonder?" she asked, and Dick's face suddenly flushed as he scratched the back of his neck.

"There's, uh," Dick began, seeming almost hesitant to answer, though why he was like that, Reese wasn't sure, because normally, Dick Grayson was full of confidence. "There's this girl..."