"Seriously?" Superboy asked, raising an eyebrow, and Reese gave a small nod, just before M'gann started gushing.

"Oh my gosh, you are amazing!" the martian flew forward and almost crushed Reese with the subsequent hug she gave, and when M'gann stepped away, a few feathers fell off Reese's wings. "I should've asked you to make my costume,"

"It's not a big deal," Reese mumbled, looking down at her shoes again. "I don't design clothes all that often. Just for special occasions,"

"But, you're so good!" Megan gushed again, her grin threatening to overpower her face. "You should definitely do this more often,"

"I don't know, M'gann..." Reese trailed off, a bit embarrassed at all the attention, just as she heard Captain Marvel's ever-exuberant voice echo as he entered the cave.

"Great minds think alike!" the Leaguer exclaimed, his face painted to look like...something

Honestly, Reese wasn't sure what he was supposed to be. She didn't mean to sound callous, but the facepaint looked as if it had been applied by a child.

"Captain, you look terrific!" M'gann told him as she turned around, though Reese was able to detect the underlying tone of falsehood. 

Miss Martian was lying.

"Are you going to a Halloween party too?" Reese asked as she walked up next to M'gann and tilted her head to the side.

Captain Marvel's smile dropped, and he turned to look at both girls, seeming a little bit shocked.

"Well, sure," he began. "I'm going with--I mean, you did invite the whole Team, right?"

Reese could've face-palmed again. 

It wasn't that she didn't like Captain Marvel, he was actually more laid-back than the other members of the Justice League, but if sending him along with them to the dance was Batman's way of keeping an eye on all of them, Reese thought Bruce's tactics were sorely lacking.

M'gann, though, didn't seem to detect the fact that Captain Marvel wanted to come with them.

"Yeah," the martian continued. "We'll all be at the dance. So, don't worry about us, go. Have a good time at your party,"

"Uh, M'gann..." Reese gently tugged on the martian's arm, hoping to gain M'gann's attention long enough to tell her that Captain Marvel wanted to come to Happy Harbor's dance, but before she could, the Zeta tube turned on, gaining everybody's attention.

Recognized Artemis B-0-8, Zatanna Zatara A-0-3

Reese hadn't seen Zatanna since the Team had rescued Red Tornado, and she had missed the other girl dearly.

As it were, Zatanna was dressed as a witch, and Artemis a vampire, but both costumes looked great.

"Oh, hey, Zatanna," Artemis greeted the black-haired girl as they both exited different tubes. "You look great," 

"Oh, thanks," Zatanna answered. "You too. Oh, look," the young magician added as she and Artemis reached the rest of the group, Zatanna's eyes landing on the Leaguer in the room. "Zombie Captain Marvel. That's hilarious. Is the Justice League having a party, because my dad didn't mention it?"

"I didn't hear anything about a League party," Reese added from where she now stood beside Zatanna, having wandered around the entire room. "I doubt Batman would want a rambunctious Halloween party, though,"

"No!" Marvel exclaimed. "No, no, no! See, I'm...fine!" he said after stammering for a moment, making Reese quirk an eyebrow. "I'm going trick-or-treating," he leaped over the heads of Reese, Artemis, and Zatanna, before landing in front of the Zeta tubes. "And I'm not sharing my candy,"