Before anyone could give an answer to Wally's whining, the Zeta tube turned on, alerting them to the arrival of someone else.

Recognized Batman 0-2

The Dark Knight hadn't even fully materialized before he was speaking, a gruff edge to his voice that Reese had heard multiple times before.

"Computer, National News," he said shortly, before a holoscreen appeared, showcasing Cat Grant reporting on...something.

"The initial attack was short-lived..." the blonde woman began, as the holo-screen changed to show a video of what looked to be giant plants attacking Metropolis. "But Metropolis was only granted a short reprieve. And despite the intervention of Superman and the Justice League, there seems to be no end in sight,"

"Should we get out there?" Dick spoke up as Batman paused the newscast before turning around, his jaw set.

"No," he answered simply. "The League will soon have the situation under control, that's not why I'm here. According to your intel," Batman continued. "Sportsmaster supplied Cadmus' Blockbuster formula to Kobra,"

"Who combined it with Bane's Venom to create Kobra Venom," Wally added, before Dick piggybacked off his friend's observation.

"Which the Brain used to create his animal army," he said.

"And upgrade Wolf," Conner scratched underneath the white wolf's massive chin.

"Along with Solovar's gorilla troop in Bwunda," Reese added, taking Zira off of Dick's head and allowing the Boy Wonder to finally fix his hair.

"The Brain also used inhibitor collars," M'gann continued. "Like the ones at Belle Reve Penintentiary,"

"Batman," Artemis said finally, her voice sounding worried. "Is it possible that plant thingy's on Kobra Venom too?"

"I had Green Lantern run a spot analysis," Batman answered, bringing up a holo-image that showcased spiky balls, which Reese could only assume were Kobra Venom molecules. "The vine's cellulose does contain trace amounts of a Kobra Venom variant,"

"These cannot be coincidences," Aqualad said firmly, and Reese was inclined to agree, as Dick began typing on a holo-keyboard. "Unrelated criminals cooperating with one another world-wide..."

"Exactly," Batman said simply, his cowl lenses narrowing. "It's now clear our enemies have formed some kind of...Secret Society of Supervillains. The attack on Metropolis is only the beginning,"

"Got that right," Dick muttered, glancing up from the holo-keyboard as four more screens appeared. "Plant creatures have sprouted in Gotham City, Paris, Star City, Taipei--"

Before he could continue, all of the holo-screens turned to static, and involuntarily, Reese gasped. Dick's fingers had already begun to fly across the keyboard again, trying to get the newsfeeds back up, but it didn't look like it was working.

"Dude..." Wally muttered as he stared at the static, but Dick only grunted in frustration.

"It's not me!" he exclaimed. "Someone's cutting into the satellite signal. All satellite signals!"

Suddenly, the static was gone, but instead of the newsfeeds returning to the screens, it was something else. Someone else.

Reese gulped as she recognized the villain wearing a purple suit, the paper-white skin, the dark green hair and wide, red-lipped and menacing smile.

Joker.

Silverbird had never interacted with the Clown Prince of Crime herself, but she had heard enough about him from Robin and Batman that she knew she never wanted to.