𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽.

Start from the beginning

"Thank you." I smiled a little.

"What you wanted to talk about though?"

Aw hell.

I sat up straight and looked at him. "I'm scared to tell you. I'm not even gonna lie this is scarier than what I thought it was."

"If you made me get off the game and you ain't even got nothin' to tell me Ima get pissed off. Not even gon cap."

"This isn't something easy to tell somebody so can you stop acting like I'm doing something wrong?"

"I never said you was doing nothing wrong but I feel like you just told me that you had to tell me something when you didn't and that's finna irritate me."

"I'm tryna think about how to say it Najae, only a few other people know-"

"Tell me like you told them other people then."

"I can't because this is gonna affect you too. I have to try to explain it and go more into detai-"

"Stop talking to me cause you pissing me off." He grabbed his phone and I closed my eyes before nodding and standing up, going into his room.

I grabbed my spinnanight bag and put my stuff back in there before going into his bathroom and grabbing my extra bonnets and my travel toothbrush.

I turned towards the door and he was standing there with a straight face. "You not going nowhere so put all that shit back."

"I was trying to tell you something important and you're acting like you don't care so I'm just gonna go."

"Ain't nobody say I didn't care. Here you go putting words in my mouth bruh stop doing that shit."

I sucked my teeth and put the toothbrush back along with my bonnets. "I tried to tell you something that was hard for me to deal with and you act like I'm taking too long to say it when in actuality I'm trying to say it in a way so that you don't start blaming me for something I can't control."

"You boutta cry?" He asked me and I wiped my face quickly.

"I'll just go home and whenever you stop acting like I'm bothering you then I'll think about coming back over." I mumbled and he smacked his lips.

"Sanai." He grabbed my arm when I tried to walk past him. "Stop walking away from yo problems and just talk."

"I'm not walking away from anything! I tried to tell you and you acted like you didn't care and.." I sighed.

"Wipe yo face off bruh."

"No, Najae."

He pulled me towards the toilet and made me sit there while he grabbed some toilet paper, gave it to me and sat on the edge of the tub. "Now wipe yo face and talk to me."

"Najae I have primary infertility." I said and he scrunched up his face while looking at me.

"The fuck is that?"

"My body can't properly produce a baby. For instance, there is a very very small chance that I can get pregnant, my doctor said that I probably will never get pregnant and if I do then the baby will most likely be a stillborn or during the pregnancy I'll end up miscarrying." I started pouting, thinking about the appointment all over again.