"Y-Yeah," He used the buttons on his bed to sit up and covered his mouth when he yawned, "Yeah I need to talk to my mom privately anyway." He didn't elaborate but I knew he was going to ask about Ms. Midoriya's talk with the doctor yesterday that lasted about half an hour.

"Cool," I went to his bed and fucked with his hair, "See you later, nerd. No dying on me, you got that?"

Deku whined and when I left his hair alone he began 'fixing' it as if there was even a way to fix that mess. He gave up and then held up the bear, "I can't die when he's with me, remember?" He smiled and I flicked his forehead.

"Yeah yeah," We said our goodbyes and I left the room. I texted dad saying we needed to talk and then noticed another notification in my texts, the fuck? It's a group chat labeled 'Baku Squad' those idiots, that's why Kirishima got my phone number.

I clicked on it and read the names in the chat, they were all nicknamed but I'm sure I can figure it out since they're all dumb. I'm named Explody, whoever did that is going to get killed. 'HardBoi'[ must be Kirishima, 'Pikachu' has got to be Dunce Face, then there's 'Flex Tape' which I guess is Soy Sauce Face, and that leaves 'PrincessBubblegum' as Raccoon Eyes.

Explody: Whoever nicknamed me in this is going to die on Monday.

HardBoi: That doesnt sound very heroic dude

Explody: stfu

PrincessBubblegum: Oh he MAD mad

Explody: You'll die too.

I left it at that and shoved my phone into my pocket, they can get fucked. I'll find out who did my nickname later, all I have to do is scroll up, right? They're going to die. I don't even care to fix it even though I could, I'm not sure what I would change it to anyway.

The hospital Deku is staying at is a small walk from UA and I have to take a train to get to my house so obviously I need to get a train. When I first started using the trains I got confused and lost a lot, it pissed me off. But my parents travel a lot so I just had them show me how to use the maps and now it's easy.

I found the line that would take me home and hopped onto the train when it arrived, train stations are weird for the same reason airports and hotels are. You just get a weird feeling when you're at them, there's no past for those places only a present and an infinite future. When I was a kid I had to travel when my parents did so airports and hotels are familiar to me but they're still so different, now I just stay home alone.

I stood for the entire ride since other people need the seats and then exited when it announced our arrival at Musutafu, our hometown isn't a small one but Deku lives in a more suburban part of it while I live in the heart of the city. Mom and dad need to live close to the action for their work so I've gotten used to walking through big cities while Deku still struggles.

I got my key out when I found my place, it's right next door to a huge clothing store that sells some of my parents' designs. I opened the door and then locked it once I'd gone inside, kicking my shoes off and dropping my bag on the floor next to the door. Mom and dad were extreme about always locking the door, they were always afraid somebody would break in and steal their work.

"Katsuki you'd better not be leaving your shit at the door!" The old hag shouted from somewhere, how can she even hear a bag falling on the ground?! Fucking witch!

"I'll get it later!" I shouted back, she began screaming like a banshee but I ignored her and peeked into the dining room. Dad is always in the dining room or living room when he has downtime.

Dad looked up from his newspaper when he noticed me and smiled, "Hey there kiddo. You wanted to talk to me?" He could hear mom shouting and he laughed, "You two are already at it this early?"