Middle School

Izuku Midoriya

Getting up is hard sometimes knowing everybody at school is going to show off their quirks, it helped to know Kacchan was going to be there, he kept me safe. Bullies are a natural part of school, Kacchan has saved me from them more than once.

BZZZ

Phone, phone, phone. I got up and grabbed my phone, Kacchan texted me. I opened our conversation and it was just an update that he was coming to get me soon, he always walked with me to school. Actually, he was always with me now since it kept me safer with somebody to help if things began happening. It was then I remembered I hadn't gotten up yet, "Dummy!" I jumped up and found my uniform, it was easy to get ready when you wear the same thing to school every day. Plus my shoes, the best red boots to ever exist if you asked me.

Getting ready was easy and I ran down the stairs, "Izuku your hair!" Mom shouted as I grabbed my bag. I shrugged her way and ran out of the door as she began laughing.

"There you are stupid Deku," Kacchan said when I got out of my house finally, "Is your necklace on?" He asked and pulled me closer to look at the color of the light. His hair tickled my chin and I almost laughed before he turned away, I felt better now. Kacchan did that sometimes, like an infectious happy disease. He planted something nice and it grew into a feeling of warmth before you knew it.

We began walking to school and Kacchan began talking about his mom like he usually did, "She's such a bitch." He still used bad words and talked bad about people, he talks a little worse about people he liked which I've always thought is weird, "I mean grounding me for calling her a bitch is bitchy."

I rolled my eyes and just nodded even though I disagreed with him, "I think you're just overly mean sometimes." I told him and watched anger rotate in his red eyes, sometimes making Kacchan mad was just as fun as dancing around his temper could be.

"Deku!" He growled and soon gave chase as I began running, it's easier to laugh with Kacchan. I don't know why people don't like him. Eventually, Kacchan caught up and I accidentally screamed when he grabbed me, "Deku! First off, I'm not fucking mean. Second off, no running for you. Stupid shit."

He let me go and we slowly returned to normal, "I can run. I'm not that fragile." I told him as we headed into the school building, "And you are a meanie pants." I told him and dodged his fake right hook.

Kacchan and I have always been called a couple, we aren't, but in our school, people make fun of both of us for it. Kacchan didn't mind but going through the halls was a lot for me, I'm not confident. I don't know how Kacchan got through it all, people staring and whispering was something that made me upset but it made me feel a little better when Kacchan didn't care, if he could keep walking then I could too!

We made it to Kacchan's locker, we shared a locker since neither of us had enough school stuff to fill one and it was easier since we arrived and went home together. We also had a lot of classes together which I really liked but classes we didn't share sucked a lot more than classes we did share.

"Here's your shit, nerd," Kacchan said and dropped my binders on the ground. I picked up the bag I kept my things in and piled the binders in before standing up. Kacchan took his identical bag out and then turned around, "What're you looking at?" He growled.