Chapter 33

(Listen to Home/Dirty Paws by Gardiner Sisters)
I looked into our usually messy, but now clean, cabin one last time. It was like watching a photo album with pictures from the past two months of my life. I gave it one last smile before I closed the door. I walked down the stairway and hooked my arm with Stella's.
"Let's go home." She said and smiled. I smiled at her and we started walking down the path to the bus, which was parked on the narrow pebble road. Everyone else was packing in their stuff in the bus. And it got me thinking of when we did the exact same thing two months ago. Back then, I didn't even know these people. We were all quiet and only talked with our "clique". But looking at all of us now? We were like a family.
Back then, I bumped into Cameron. I did the same thing now. Only back then, I looked into his gorgeous eyes and wondered who the hell he actually was... Now I know him better than I know myself. Stella left my arm for Jake, and I left hers for Cam. He put his arm around my neck, making my hair a total mess. He was shouting about calling shotgun (on the backseats) to Chris. I just looked at him with a smile on my face. I enjoyed looking at him. The way his lips moved when he formed the letter O and the way his nose wrinkled when he laughed. If this was a movie... We'd all be moving in slow motion. Because this would've been the time when we all realized how lucky we are. Cameron looked down at me and quickly pecked my lips, before running of towards the bus. I laughed at his childishness, but short after ran after him, laughing.

Cameron and I was sharing a pair of headphones, listening to Home/Dirty Paws by Gardiner Sisters. I unplugged mine and he looked at me before taking his out as well.
"What?" he smiled and squeezed my hand.
"I want you to meet someone when we come home." I said and leaned my head on his shoulder.
"Someone as in your mother?" he asked and I could feel how he looked down at me.
"Well, yeah, but that's not who I had in mind." I said and then looked up at him before plugging my earpiece in.

A long bus ride later, we finally made it home. I was exhausted, but I had decided that we wouldn't go home to our families quite yet. After asking Emily if she could drop our bags off at our houses, I took Cameron's hand and dragged him with me to the beach, just a few hundred feet away from where the bus had dropped us off.
"Where are you taking me?" he chuckled.
"Remember I told you I wanted you to meet someone?" I asked and stopped. "Well, he's right over there." I smiled and pointed towards a man, sitting with his feet dug under the sand a few feet away. He looked at me and I smiled from head to toe. I think he knew by now, that that man was someone I loved with all of my heart. He looked a bit questionably but then let go of my hand and started walking towards the man in the straw hat. I was happy he was so confident in talking to him. Like he knew who the man was, and wasn't afraid to be himself. I sat down in the sand and watched him walk over there.
As he got to gramps, I could see he carefully said something. Probably an "excuse me" or "hello", then they shook hands and gramps showed for Cameron to sit down next to him. I didn't hear what they were saying, but I was glad they were talking.
Cameron's p.o.v.
I could understand why Y/N wanted me to meet her grandfather. He was such an amazing and funny man. I knew by the way he talked; he was the one to impress.
"I know Y/N told you about this place." He said with his old shaky, yet strong voice.
"Yeah... She didn't say much, but I understand it's an important place to her." I said and looked out over the water. The sky was slowly turning black and our only lamp was the moon.
"Whatever you do son," her grandfather said. "Don't take her away from his place." I nodded and looked at him.
"I would never do that." After a little bit of talking, he showed me a baby photo he had of her in his back pocket. We stood up, so I could see the photo a little bit better from the street lights further away.
"I always have that with me. She's my little girl, you know." He said and put a hand on my back.
"Yeah, she's amazing." I said and glanced over at her sitting in the sand.
"I can tell by the way you look at her, that you love her. So take care of her for me son. Because one day, I'm not going to be here to look out for her." He said and tightened his grip around my shoulder.
"I promise."

Your p.o.v.
I watched them walking back towards me. Laughing and talking about things like they'd known each other since before. Cameron kissed my cheek as they reached me and then I gave gramps a tight hug.
"Don't ever let go of this one." He whispered in my ear. And I thought; I would and could never let go of someone this incredible.

A/N: Hey guys! This was the last chapter of Trust Camp, and I'm so thankful to have you as my reader. If it's not too much to ask for, I was thinking maybe you could leave me a comment and tell me if you liked this book so I know if I should continue writing or not. I'm also in the process of making a new book for Christmas and make it sort of a December thing and post one chapter every day or something like that? So if you'd be interested in reading that, please also comment about that!
For last, I'd like to dedicate this book everyone that has any kind of issue in their life; I'm telling you it will be okay and whatever it is, it will get better. And if it doesn't, make sure to talk to someone. If you don't have anyone to talk to, I'm always here to help.
Love you, thanks for letting me share my writings with you all