Party Pete

Regular show 

By: JG Quintel

(Your POV~)

I hummed as i smack the dust away from the attic. I hear mordecai and rigby talking as i got up and move on. It had been a week since the hammer incident and i feel so much better. I see something in the middle of the floor covered up as i grew confused. "What's this?" I asked as i walk to it a i remove the blanket to reveal the mini fridge. I put my duster down as i opened it to see 'Radicola' soda's. I gasped as i covered my mouth with wide eyes. "What?! What happened?!" Mordecai said as the two  noticed and went to me but gasped to the soda's too. "Radicola." Mordecai said as i got a can. "Aw man, these stuff are the best!" Rigby said as i see an Olympic sign as i smiled. "Guys! These are from the 1984 Olympics! My dad had kept those!" I said as the two looked at me. "He did?!" They both said as i nodded. We heard voices coming from the vents as the two went to check it out. It was skips and Benson, Skips told Benson to have a night off and Benson gave in as i look at the soda then smiled wide as i got an idea. "Oh, boys.~" I said with now a smirk as the two look at me. "What's benson gone + radicola's from my place equals?" I asked as they perked up at my idea and smiled wide. "PARTY!!!!" We said as i put the cola back and closed it as i put the cloth back. "There. Now here's the deal about the party, I'm gonna get the radicola's from my place and set up the party. You two will handle the guest and the snacks, But leave me to the rest. Ok?" I asked as they nodded. 

(Time skip~)

I finished the music list on my phone along with the decorations. Mordecai and rigby just got back with the snacks and skips went along with it when benson left a while ago. I look around and saw no one, good. I took my cellphone out as i make a call. I put it up to my ear as it rings. 

"Hello, Madam (Y/n). What can i do for you?" Sebastian asked.

"Sebastian, i need you to get father's radicola's for a party i am making with my new friends. It's at the park at the house where i am working at. Make sure to bring the 1984 Olympic ones." I whispered in secret tone. 

"Yes, madam. Do i need to be under covered?" He asked.

"Yes, and if you need help. Bring hovis with you." I whispered. 

"Of course, madam. We'll bring the soda's soon." He said as i smiled and thank him and hang up. "(Y/n)! We need your help for a sec!" Rigby said as i smiled wide. "Coming!!!" I said as i went to the kitchen. 

(At night~)

Ok, Everything is ready and i'm ready. I look down to see everyone is ready as i took a deep breath. "I'm coming down!" I said as i felt eyes on top of the stairs as i started to walk down as they smiled at my party outfit except mordecai and rigby, Their jaws dropped. 

"Whose ready to party?" I asked as they smiled

"Whose ready to party?" I asked as they smiled. "Oh, (Y/n)! You look absolutely beautiful!!!" Pops said as i blush softly. Skips nodded in agreement along with muscle man and high five ghost. I smiled then heard a doorbell as mordecai and rigby shook their heads and went to the doorbell as i gave them a $100 dollars. Then i see... pete! My old party bud! I see the ladies bringing a beautiful rose bush as i smiled. He saw me and smiled wide. "It's been a long time, hasn't it pete?" I asked as he went to me. "Da! It haz been! Ready to party?" He asked as i nodded. Then i see people coming as i start up the music as we start the party. As we party, i looked for mordecai and rigby. I hear people cheering as everyone has a good time. I see people with radicola's as i smiled. 'I knew i can count on you guys!' I thought. I see them dancing as i went to them and tap their shoulder's as they perked up and turn to  see me as i smiled. I reach both of my hands out. "Care for a dance you two?" I asked as they smiled and nodded and got my hands as we started dancing with each other for the fun of it. We laughed happily as then i felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn to see a guy that's on fire. "Phone for you." He said as i nodded and went to the kitchen with mordecai and rigby where it's quieter. I took a deep breath as i put it up to my ear.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Is that a party i hear?!" Benson said angrily.

'OH SHIT, IT'S BENSON!!!!' I thought as i made a pale face, The two noticed. 

"What? No, it's just the tv being loud." I lied casually.

"Oh, yeah? Well i can hear it coming from the house! I'm gonna have a little visit, see you soon!" He said as he hanged up as i put the phone back panicked. "Shit! Benson is coming!!!" I said as the two grew pale as we got back to the party. I went through the crowd to find party pete to warn him to evacuate. Luckily i found him but he's dancing like crazy and there's a bunch of soda cans everywhere as my eyes widen. "How many did you drank?!?!" I said as i look at pete after i picked up a can. He turned to me with a white eye blank expression as i backed up in surprise. He is lifted up as he turns into some kind of disco ball. Everyone cheered as pete shine as i look at the cans then got an idea as i look at everyone. "Hey, everyone!!! Let's give him more soda's so that way we can party hard!!!" I said as the crowd cheered as they give him more soda as the guys got my idea and follow my lead. Pete drank more and more until he looks like he is gonna explode. "We need one more!!!" I said then saw the ice sculpture bush and has some soda. "Mordecai! Rigby! I need your help!!!" I said as the two nodded as we went to the bush. We lifted it up as i grip onto it as we walk to pete and threw it up. The sculpture melted into more soda as pete drank it and he's gonna blow! "Dude! Party pete's gonna blow!!!" A guy said as i look at everyone. "TAKE COVER!!!!" I said as i got both mordecai and rigby's hands and take cover along with everyone else but some fled then pete exploded. We came out after that and the house is wrecked as my jaws dropped as the toilet fell in. "We're dead. This place is a wreck!" Mordecai said then the toilet is set on fire as we stare at it. "That's the coolest thing i've ever seen." Rigby said as i gulped in fear. Everyone came out as the centars walk up to us. "Yo, that party is so awesome! We'll totally help you clean up." One of the centars said as everyone agreed as the smiled at us along with the park workers as i look at mordecai and rigby and smiled. "Then let's hurry and start cleaning fast, cause our boss will be here any minute!" I said as they nodded as we all got to work fast.

(10 minutes later~)

"Oh, man! Benson's coming!!!" Rigby said as i nodded. "Everyone out of the back, Quickly!!!" I said as everyone left at the back except me mordecai and rigby. We got to the couch as the two started playing as we act natural. "You guys are dead. I knew i couldn't trust y--" Benson was cut off when he saw us playing video games as i look at him. "What the?" Benson asked as i smiled. "Hey benson, I told you the tv was loud. So i fix the volume and decided that we should play some video games. Right, guys?" I asked as the two nodded in agreement. "Why do you have a dress on?" Benson asked getting suspicious. "Oh, this beauty? Well, i got back from a friends party about an hour ago and i got this dress from a trip. Pretty cool, huh?" I asked as the two nodded again with a small blush as i grew confused for a moment then shake it off as i look at benson. Benson grew suspicious and check around the house, during it i gave a thumbs up with a smirk as they did the same as i smiled. "You guys are clean! Sorry for doubting you." Benson said as we acted cool. "I want to do something nice for you three." Benson said as we smiled. "Yup, you three of all people, would appreciate it. I have been saving some soda's from  the 1984 olympics for a special occasion." He said as we smiled wide. Benson went the attic to get it as i look at them. "You did leave them alone? Right?" I whispered as they nodded as i smiled wide. Then benson came back with some soda's as i smiled.

'Best party so far.'