Benson be gone!

Regular Show!

By: JG Quintel

(My POV~)

I walked in the hallway reading a book and heading towards my room until... CRASH!!! I jumped and almost dropped my book as I look at Mr.Maellards office! 'Oh god!' I thought as I quickly went outside to see what is the damage until I see his limo sticking out the wall as my eyes widened. "What the?! HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET THE LIMO UP THERE?!" I shouted and soon Rigby came out the window. "Sorry about that, Alix! Mordecai here was trying to park the limo, he's a little rusty!" He said as I facepalmed. "You know that you just got Benson in trouble, right?" I asked as Rigby cringed. I sighed and popped my knuckles. "Okay, listen to me good. Back up to me carefully, I hit the gym back when I was a kid. I'll catch the limo." I said as Rigby flinched and went inside, a few seconds later they back up and I hear Benson shout 'Wait!' and the limo fell backward and I caught it and grunt to make sure it doesn't hit the ground. "Steady..." I said and carefully set the limo down gently on the ground as I 'phew'ed and stretched my arms. "There we go," I said as I look up to the hole to see a shocked Benson and a smiling Mr.Maellard as he raised his cane. "I see your pops took my advice!" He said as I nodded. "Sure did, but I had to hit the gym anyway because of my training!" I said as I then went to the house and I see a shocked Mordecai and Rigby through the window as I hummed and went inside to finish my book. 

(The next day~)

We're all together at the porch for a meeting with Mr.Meallard and with a businesswoman. "I'm sure you're all anxious to get back to work, so let me make this brief." Mr.Meallard said as I raised my brow. "Bean-can, you're being demoted." He said as I flinched. "WHAT?!" Me and Benson said in shock. "Everyone, this is Susan. She'll be taking over Beanton's duties at the park." He said as I looked at the woman and felt creepy vibes about her.... something is not right with her. "Thank you, Mr.Meallard. First, I'd like to thank Benson for agreeing to step down from his position." She said as my eyes widened. 'This has to be a fucking joke... are you fucking kidding me?!' I thought in shock. "I know this park's productivity has been inadequate for a long time. But now that I'm here, we're gonna get this park back in order the Susan way. So, Pops and Skips,  I need you to clean the north-end fountain. Muscle man and Hi five ghost are on Snack-bar duty. Mordecai, Rigby, Benson, and (Y/N), you guys rake the leaves." She said and soon walked away as I got the rakes and looked at Benson's dumbfounded look. 

(2 hours later~)

I grunt as I keep raking the leaves at my half. 'Is it me or am I the only one who felt off about Susan?' I said as I looked at the three to see them talking. 'I mean, sure she is pretty and all but... I can't help but feel off about her... like... I can feel the evil off in her...' I thought as I gather all the leaves in my half and sighed. "Guys!" I said as I look over to the three as they looked at me. "I need to make a call, can you pick up the leaves in my half while I'm gone," I said as the two gave me a thumbs-up as I went by a tree and soon got my phone out and start dialing. 'Maybe my cousin should know about this... she'll know what to do... hopefully.' I thought as my phone rang while I put it up to my ear. 

["Kon'nichiwa?(Hello?) A tired deep voice asked as I flinched.]

"Ah, Katsuki-san. Anata o okoshite mōshiwakearimasenga, watashi wa watashi no itoko to hanasu hitsuyō ga arimasu, sore wa hijō ni jūyōdesu.(Oh, hey Katsuki-san. I'm sorry to wake you but I need to talk to my cousin, it's very important.)" I said as I heard grumbling and I waited for my cousin. 

["Kon'nichiwa?(Hello?)" A soft voice asked as I smiled knowing it is my cousin.]

"Hey, Alix! It's (Y/N)! Listen, I need your help." I said as I see the three now gone.